How I'm turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your approach peti305.
It has some balls attached.

Open up a separate account where you dump tiny amounts of money , the most leverage you can get and the maximum risk.It helps take the edge off.

Thank you.

Actually I was thinking to do a similar thing.
I had an idea to start an account with $100 and risk always 50% of the current equity.
I select the very best news with ~80% success rate and trade with my 2:1 win ratio, so each trade would cut to half, or double up my account.
My problem is, I couldn't find any broker so far who allows to take huge risk and has normal trading conditions right after huge news events.

On 22th Jan I traded the Australian CPI, and bought AUDUSD.

I ended up with break even. If I didn't close it, it would've been a win too.

2014-04.png

Also on 22th Jan I traded the Canadian Interest Rate Statement, and bought USDCAD.

Won 30 pips.

2014-05.png

January starting to be good, and we have a week with big news ahead :cool:

Thank you.

Actually I was thinking to do a similar thing.
I had an idea to start an account with $100 and risk always 50% of the current equity.
I select the very best news with ~80% success rate and trade with my 2:1 win ratio, so each trade would cut to half, or double up my account.
My problem is, I couldn't find any broker so far who allows to take huge risk and has normal trading conditions right after huge news events.

its not the broker's issue.
A requote after news is an often phenomenon.

Nice work on the RBA CPI . Did you mention your leverage somewhere?

its not the broker's issue.
A requote after news is an often phenomenon.

Nice work on the RBA CPI . Did you mention your leverage somewhere?

Their problem is usually the big spreads and long execution time.

Yesterday I traded the New Zealand Interest Rate Statement.
Sold NZDUSD and won 30 pips :)

2014-06.png

This is a 5min chart so it can fit on the image.
First it went to +28.5 pips into my direction and then turned around.. I was a bit angry bit didn't give a ****, and I fell asleep..
This news is so good I don't use my break-even rule for it, and I was right and got a win.

Yesterday I traded the New Zealand Interest Rate Statement.
Sold NZDUSD and won 30 pips :)

View attachment 13188

This is a 5min chart so it can fit on the image.
First it went to +28.5 pips into my direction and then turned around.. I was a bit angry bit didn't give a ****, and I fell asleep..
This news is so good I don't use my break-even rule for it, and I was right and got a win.

You are thunderbolt fast.
I like.(y)

So here is my statement for January.

I made ~+84pips which was around 50% gain on my account.

2014stat11.png

For the next one I'm gonna use photoshop to make nicer subtitles, and try to add all the information. Just really tired now.
I want my statements to be obvious so nobody going to think I'm doing something fake here.

Looking forward to the next week, lots of good news ahead!

So here is my statement for January.

I made ~+84pips which was around 50% gain on my account.

View attachment 13227

For the next one I'm gonna use photoshop to make nicer subtitles, and try to add all the information. Just really tired now.
I want my statements to be obvious so nobody going to think I'm doing something fake here.

Looking forward to the next week, lots of good news ahead!

NFP week !

Yesterday I traded US ISM Manufacturing PMI, and sold CADJPY.
Got out at break even, but after that it would have been a win too..

2014-07.png

After it this morning I traded the Australian Interest Rate statement.
Bought AUDUSD and won 30 pips :)

2014-08.png

However I am angry because I was hasitating a little bit, and slipped 5 pips. In my enviroment with a stop loss of 15, a slippage of 5pips is a lot. Luckily it was a win, but I can not afford to hasitate even a little bit anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back