How I'm turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face it! ... 7 months and you made 4000 quid ummm not quiet 1 Million buddy ;) once you reach 1 million in 100 years it will be worth about 100 000 and you will be not walking this earth anymore anyway :D

Lets face it! ... 7 months and you made 4000 quid ummm not quiet 1 Million buddy ;) once you reach 1 million in 100 years it will be worth about 100 000 and you will be not walking this earth anymore anyway :D

Lets face it! My equity is more than 4 times bigger than 7 months ago. With this tempo I'll reach $1 million in around 2,5 years from now. But if your performance is much better than mine, than I'm gonna pay you to teach me.
Thanks

".........But if your performance is much better than mine, than I'm gonna pay you to teach me."

Really?????.......hmmmmm......

Is results on attachment of "All History" started since 13/March/2014 okay as proof? :p

.....hehehe...just kidding you :cool:.......you are doing great, but it will take you quite a bit of time to achieve your target USD1m at the rate you progressing:p.........nonetherless, you achieving great results ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot Trade Account 29-Aug-2014.jpg
    Screenshot Trade Account 29-Aug-2014.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 16
".........But if your performance is much better than mine, than I'm gonna pay you to teach me."

Really?????.......hmmmmm......

Is results on attachment of "All History" started since 13/March/2014 okay as proof? :p

.....hehehe...just kidding you :cool:.......you are doing great, but it will take you quite a bit of time to achieve your target USD1m at the rate you progressing:p.........nonetherless, you achieving great results ;)

Thanks.
You are awesome! Is it live account?

Yes, it is a real trading account with ICMarkets ;).....and as record shows, I have withdrawn more than I have deposited and so is now totally playing with money derived from the forex market :p.....and there is nothing "awesome" about that at all my friend......just settling down to my own trading strategy that I am comfortable and confident with:cool:

As I have mentioned, you doing great and is certainly on course to your target......just that it might take more time than expected :p

Yes, it is a real trading account with ICMarkets ;).....and as record shows, I have withdrawn more than I have deposited and so is now totally playing with money derived from the forex market :p.....and there is nothing "awesome" about that at all my friend......just settling down to my own trading strategy that I am comfortable and confident with:cool:

As I have mentioned, you doing great and is certainly on course to your target......just that it might take more time than expected :p

Wow RahmanSL i take my hat off to you - stunning results. You write ' Making money is easy, keeping it is not!' Hmm my friend am still working on the first half.

Here is my statement for August, made a minimal profit of +4%
Current account balance is $6.229

2014stat08.png

This week gonna be very busy, looking forward to it..

Thank you! I don't know your target, but you are definitely on the right way for reaching it :) Just be careful with the floating losses!

from 1500 to a million

Here is my statement for August, made a minimal profit of +4%
Current account balance is $6.229

View attachment 16588

This week gonna be very busy, looking forward to it..

Hi Peti,

Am drooling over your figures - you seem to know what you are doing and doing it with flair -

your trading reminds me of Huskins who was kind enough to share his trades here on a forum on FPA. He also seemed to have this extraordinary insight when to get into or out of a trade and to know when not to enter.
Some of us, meaning me, LOL appear not to have that insight- man i screw up repeatedly.

I have not doubt you that you will make your million - and it will be my pleasure seeing you do it. Go for it!

At the same time it gives me some hope to get out of my long standing trades. :)

Hi peti305........Which "Dukascopy" are you with and which trading platform are you using?

Your trades looking good by the day;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back