How I'm turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Peti,

Am drooling over your figures - you seem to know what you are doing and doing it with flair -

your trading reminds me of Huskins who was kind enough to share his trades here on a forum on FPA. He also seemed to have this extraordinary insight when to get into or out of a trade and to know when not to enter.
Some of us, meaning me, LOL appear not to have that insight- man i screw up repeatedly.

I have not doubt you that you will make your million - and it will be my pleasure seeing you do it. Go for it!

At the same time it gives me some hope to get out of my long standing trades. :)

Thank you Joh.
There is nothing extraordinary about me. I only have a profitable strategy and very strict rules :)
Just never ever give up!

Hi peti305........Which "Dukascopy" are you with and which trading platform are you using?

Your trades looking good by the day;)

The Swiss one, and using JForex platform. Actually, platform doesn't matter, because I only do manual trading.
Thanks, unfortunately this week wasn't very good, gonna upload now.

peti305,
How do I PM you?

just click on my name, and send private message

This week's trades:

Tuesday, I traded the Swiss GDP. Got out before the US ISM Manuf. PMI came out, with

-6 pips

2014-63.png

Wednesday, I traded the UK Services PMI. Made a loss,

-15 pips

2014-64.png

After it on Wednesday, I traded the Canadian Interest Rate.
Very unfortunate loss,

-15 pips

2014-65.png

Today I traded the Swedish Interest Rate.
Got out with break even, my take profit was a little bit lower...

0 pips

2014-66.png

Also Today, I traded the Eurozone Interest Rate. They cut their rate as a surprise, made a perfect win on this.

+30 pips

After it, at the Press Conference, made a loss,

-15 pips

2014-67-68.png

Overall, not a the best week..

Lets face it! ... 7 months and you made 4000 quid ummm not quiet 1 Million buddy ;) once you reach 1 million in 100 years it will be worth about 100 000 and you will be not walking this earth anymore anyway :D
Some people know nothing about basic mathematics and the power of compounding. I´d like to know your motivation for these kind of posts : Is it frustration, envy or simply ignorance or a mixture of all (and some more which I don´´t want to write down here due to high respect for the trader who opened this thread):
Instead of being thankful to watch his journey You´re...........
I wish You the very Best, peti305, with your attitude you´ll reach your goal, while the above poster will go nowhere !

KIND REGARDS

parsifal

Traded the US Non-Manuf. PMI Yesterday.
Loss,

-15 pips

2014-69.png

Traded the US NFP today, loss again...

-15 pips

2014-70.png

Look at that, how unfortunate I was... It just hit my stop loss and right after it turned south.

Up until this year CADJPY was far the best for trading the continuation for a lot of US news, especially for the NFP. But since this year its horrible, this is my third loss in a row for NFP, and I am not sure what to do with it.

USDJPY performing much better this year for my strategy, but before this year its backtest is horrible.
I'll take suggestions.

I come back to check how you doing, it seems you doing ok except with the US foundamentals today I guess. Well, good luck.

Hello peti305

I'll take suggestions.

What type of order did you place on the NFP (BUY OR SELL) :confused:

Why do you judge the possible outcome v NFP using the CAD/JPY.

At the same time 1:30pm (BST) the Canadian Employment Change was released. (Better choice for your currency pair)

The "Previous" 41.7K "Forecast" 10.3K, so the likelihood is for the CAD to drop, the "Actual" came in at -11.0K (even better) causing the CAD to drop by 43 pips.

Your result was the outcome of unexpected data (for most) on the NFP, not the cause of any bad trading. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello peti305

What type of order did you place on the NFP (BUY OR SELL) :confused:

Why do you judge the possible outcome v NFP using the CAD/JPY.

At the same time 1:30pm (BST) the Canadian Employment Change was released. (Better choice for your currency pair)

The "Previous" 41.7K "Forecast" 10.3K, so the likelihood is for the CAD to drop, the "Actual" came in at -11.0K (even better) causing the CAD to drop by 43 pips.

Your result was the outcome of unexpected data (for most) on the NFP, not the cause of any bad trading. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Liz,

I think you might misunderstood something.
I trade only after the news coming out, the continuation.

This NFP was big surprise to the down side, -84k for the US and -21 for Canada.
CADJPY pair, besides using for the Canadian news, well known for the best pair in the forex market following the US fundamentals. Since this year it has heavy retracements and no continuation at all. That is my problem.

Thanks,
Peter

Hello peti305

So did you place a "buy" on CAD/JPY after the NFP result was announced :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back