Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded AU Stevens Speech today, and made a win

+30 pips

2014-50.png

Traded AU CPI yesterday, and won

+30 pips

2014-51.png

While the CPI trade was open, also traded the UK Meeting Minutes.
Made a win again

+30 pips

2014-52.png

Because of the AU CPI trade, on the second one I had insufficent margin left, and I could only open it with 50% less lot size, so I made 50% less money..

Traded the German IFO Business Climate today.

I had to exit from this trade before the GB Prelim GDP came out, and got out at break even.
Because that GDP came out exactly as expected and didn't have any influence on the market, I decided to re-enter my position.
It missed my take profit only by 1 pip... and at 18.00 GMT my broker applied the over the weekend leverage, and they opened a hedge position.

After this I decided to close my position

+17 pips

2014-53.png

Little bit frustrated about that one pip :mad:

Here is my statement for July:

2014stat07.png

This month I made a nice profit of +73%
Current account balance is $5.972

Traded the USA NonFarm Payrolls today.
I had to exit from this trade before the US ISM Manuf. PMI, so got out at break even.

0 pips

2014-55.png

It would have been a nice win if there is no Manuf PMI news. But I didn't want to re-enter my position because it had some push to the different direction.

man thats impressive. im using almost the same strategy but with a 20pip SL & TP. been blown out three times. infact, this friday's NFP blew me out when i went short the dollar yen, only for the pair to continue its downward trend after the PMIs were out. In all my 3 cases where i hv been wiped out, i had got the direction of the pair right. this time i will limit my risk capital

im so glad that you posted your journal online coz i wasnt quite getting it why im always blown out when all ground work seemed ok and i was also doing it after the news release. The answer has got to be my money management approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back