• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!

I am having an issue with a company

Nicolae20055221

Private
Hello

I made withdraw request on 24.02.2015 for my initial deposit from my account 20055221.

first my manager told that it will be done in 48 hr, but on next week he called me and told dirrectly that I will not receive my money back, this words was told to him by there Managers...

then he called and told me to invest money on this mirror trade account and to try to transfer money from my account to STP
and here I understood that Iron has really big problems.

after this in 2,3 days some good friend left the Iron team and they told that Iron don't have money...

I made already complaint to Cysec and FCA and now waiting for some good news from them...

I came close to opening an account with IronFX a while back. Seems I was lucky not to but according to my overall judgement, they seemed pretty professional in they way they engaged me. But it turns out I had other preferences over them. So this comes at as a surprise to me that a client cannot withdraw their deposit. Nonetheless, have you gone through their T&Cs, because if you received some sort of bonus, sometimes it can tie your money in the account until you reach a certain level of trading volume.

I think good idea is to ask about segregate bank account where keep my money because they are regulated so they need to show it...

just one hr ago, I sent an email with all details which I took form instractions and I got this reply:

Dear Client,

With reference to our previous email, please note that our investigation for potential irregular trading activities in your account has not been finalized yet.

Upon completion of our investigation we will provide you with our findings.

Kind regards,

i know but ironfx is scamer company they do not give profit client ................when client make profit that time they told client your account under investigation and when client make loss that time company told client that invest more money means company fully fraud with client ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my problem is 70 days old but not solution that.......i have make a lot of complain cysec and fca .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not solution at this time .......

IronFX is very Standard company for getting Money from client's and very master in collecting money through providing Bonus Scheme to client at this time ironfx give 100% sharing bonus schem because at this time all client left this company one by one... and also say to client for getting more bonus if you deposit more amount in trading account. So I say to you that don't trust in that company which is provide bonus. because it is every time say to client you use our bonus. But I can Not understand If client make high level profit in one month that time company denied to pay profit that means Company not transfer client's order or trade in Bank so that it don't give withdraw and cheat to client. So why FCA Do not Take any step for this type of fraud. And also I send mail I FCA that time They Clearly say that " We can not do anything with company as per saying Public. " that means FCA only listen Company but not clients of Public. But all fund is finally clients not company. If FCA give this type reply, all people trust will be down.
I have all mail and reply from FCA but they said in every mail that " we can not take any action again company and we can not listen your request so you have to try at another site"

just one hr ago, I sent an email with all details which I took form instractions and I got this reply:

Dear Client,

With reference to our previous email, please note that our investigation for potential irregular trading activities in your account has not been finalized yet.

Upon completion of our investigation we will provide you with our findings.

Kind regards,

I am starting to understand that IronFx is not an FX company but an investigation office... Maybe we all got it wrong :)

do someone have new updates regarding IronFx?
let's all discuss about all this problems....maybe together will find a solution...

Back