• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Congratulated me!!!!

yesterday, has been passed one year from the date when I put my withdraw request!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Scamiversary!

And congratulations on sticking around. Most people quietly give up - which is what IronFx is counting on.

Hello

I made withdraw request on 24.02.2015 for my initial deposit from my account 20055221.

first my manager told that it will be done in 48 hr, but on next week he called me and told dirrectly that I will not receive my money back, this words was told to him by there Managers...

then he called and told me to invest money on this mirror trade account and to try to transfer money from my account to STP
and here I understood that Iron has really big problems.

after this in 2,3 days some good friend left the Iron team and they told that Iron don't have money...

I made already complaint to Cysec and FCA and now waiting for some good news from them...

Dear Nicolae20055221,

Thank you for your posting.

We refer you to the Company's official reply to your query (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...hdrawing-their-funds.39270/page-2#post-305990).

For the record, we note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.

We are also tagging to this reply @AsstModerator and @Pharaoh to be aware.

Thank you

Back