• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX refuse to send back my Initial deposit!!!

I am having an issue with a company
A. Your account number
B. The amount of money you believe you are owed.
C. The date when the first failure to process your withdrawal request happened.
D. The date and name on your submitted review (item 2, above).
E. A link to your Scam Alerts thread (item 3, above).
F. The date you most recently emailed IronFx (item 4, above).

A. 20055221
B. 1000$
C. 24.02.2015
D.Donos Nicolae, Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of 2015-03-30
E.https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...onfx-refuse-send-back-my-initial-deposit.html
F. 09.04.2015

please if there is something which I didn't follow tell me...

In addition to your own thread in Scam Alerts, the instructions are to also post the info in this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...o-having-trouble-withdrawing-their-funds.html

Looks good. If only more people would to it. Then it would be easy to see how bad the problem is.

Very Very interesting!!!

today I called Ironfx the support.
and I asked to connect with funding department. he told ok, then the call stoped....
after this I tryed to call back many times but no answer.....
so it means that they put me on black list!!!!

yes, Iron has big problems...

Very Very interesting!!!

today I called Ironfx the support.
and I asked to connect with funding department. he told ok, then the call stoped....
after this I tryed to call back many times but no answer.....
so it means that they put me on black list!!!!

yes, Iron has big problems...

Having customers satisfied would be much more better advertising instead pay big sponsorI I'm wondering if they pay
sponsor as Barcellona FC with the customer's trading profits that they confiscate......

so, today I have 2 months for waiting my money.....

IronFx.com IS SCAMM!!!!!

You're 100 % right !
I hope people take a look at FPA before put money at forex broker. Forex brokers are not bank, we really are in a risk situation,
we risk 100% of our capital not for our trading activity but just for broker reliability.
I also hope regulators take a look sometime at FPA forum, because there are serious proofs that some FULLY REGULATED brokers
are fraudsters !

Back