Is the trend really your friend ?

As trader they will work with he trend market, but to understand with the trend market as trader need knowledge and also experience with making trial and error, and if still newbie better only trade in demo account first for learning process.

And trading against the trade rarely works. The markets can always go lower than your pocket can take.

Ha, don't I know how that goes, unfortunately. I learned that unpleasant lesson as a newbie. Which is why I would strongly recommend do to do it with extreme caution if you do it at all.

Trader wil get profit if they can trade with follow the trend, but sometime indeed the trend market being randomly and unpredictable, here as trader also need to manage the risk with risk management and trade with strict money management.

Yes, sometimes you have to know when to go in and when to stay out. It's science.

It is a fact that we have to spot the trends in our trading early on. When we do so then trading will become a lot more easier for us and we will be able to get good profits also :)

What is trend? Trend is shown what the previous market was doing. Does it works anymore? Unless you think the trend is not going to stop, otherwise it will just kill you.

Yes, trend is so important that it will decide your results. But in short time, result maybe opposite with trend.

A trend can last for a long time, so I don't see why it can't continue being your friend. Of course, trading it after it's already begun requires more caution, but it's far from impossible.

A trend can last for a long time, so I don't see why it can't continue being your friend. Of course, trading it after it's already begun requires more caution, but it's far from impossible.
And trading in trend's direction is better than trading against it.

Back