Is the trend really your friend ?

If you will try to trade against the trend, then your earning will be less your risked amount. You risk to reward ratio will be very bad in this situation. Also its not possible for too long to maintain a winning streak trading against the trend.

If you will try to trade against the trend, then your earning will be less your risked amount. You risk to reward ratio will be very bad in this situation. Also its not possible for too long to maintain a winning streak trading against the trend.

Exactly. It can be done but it's very impractical and ultimately not worth the effort.

Exactly. It can be done but it's very impractical and ultimately not worth the effort.

Whenever we are doing our trades we have to see in which direction trends are moving so that we are able to place the trade in the same directions :)

Whenever we are doing our trades we have to see in which direction trends are moving so that we are able to place the trade in the same directions :)

That's the gist of it, yes. The question is to be certain that the trend will continue. I can't tell you how many times I've placed a trade thinking the trend will continue and then correction begins.

Its fact that trend is our friend and we had to move with the trend otherwise it become difficult for us to survive from the risky Forex market so we must analyze the market first and make and exit on right time following the trend.

Its fact that trend is our friend and we had to move with the trend otherwise it become difficult for us to survive from the risky Forex market so we must analyze the market first and make and exit on right time following the trend.
Yes, the trend is our friend, making profit in forex market as trader they must trade wth follow trend market and don't against the trend, and to learn trend market as trader need knowledge with learning technical analysis and or fundamental analysis

Damned trend was so friendly, it even bought me a drink. Then it emptied my wallet and ran off with 3 of my wives. :mad:

Damned trend was so friendly, it even bought me a drink. Then it emptied my wallet and ran off with 3 of my wives. :mad:

Yes, it is true that trends are changing very fast now and the reason we need to be careful while our trades are open so that we can close them in time :)

A trend can last for a long time, so I don't see why it can't continue being your friend. Of course, trading it after it's already begun requires more caution, but it's far from impossible.

Open your chart, any time frame. You can easily spot a trend. But the point is you can easily spot it after event, not before. If you put in by the middle, usually you will just like riding a rodeo bull. Not only trend that matters, but in fact how you manage, that's the most important.

Back