• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lbinary scam

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks
Prem Kumar Ramamurthi
All their numbers are U.S based even the U.K one mmm, don't the U.S have very strict guidelines for these sorts of companies operating from within the U.S........think i'll give Obama a ring :D

Obama won't answer. Get in touch with www.CFTC.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
wow sounds like something I wouldnt even think about getting into. that was so confusing you actually lost me.

And so the saga continues, these scammers are liars, thieves, and conmen, they couldn't even lie straight in bed they're that crooked.
After, yet again, promising to resolve this case, guess what silence.
They think they are above the law, probably in reality don't have an office in London and tony preston, chris cooper and all the other scammers who work there are just false names.
Have notified action fraud.org, trading standards, the police, office of fair trading, as I think it is going to take a bomb under their backside to get them to do anything..........but I will not quit!!

All I wanted was my money back a pittance to these rogue traders and they are willing to risk imprisonment to keep it???

Even warned CYSEC about them should they ever try and get a licence

Yet more evidence of lbinary.coms insured trades existing.

Tony Preston: Housing Starts Insured Trades
LBinary
x
Tony Preston

Jan 16

to me
Hello Paul,

LBINARY is a binary options trading platform. Binary options are very popular all over the world. Investors usually consider binary options in periods of market instability. Several significant advantages of the binary options trading are: Known-in-advance return, wide range of expiry time-points.

The LBINARY leading trading platform can be used for private and institutional investors worldwide. Our platform has the following characteristics:

1. 100% web based

2. Easy to understand platform, with a user friendly interface.

3. Direct, fast and accurate settlement of investor’s transactions

Our platform’s pricing and execution modules brought a new era in the online trading market. The use of the most up to date and advanced technologies allow us to ensure your safety, convenience and satisfaction.

Trading is available at any time as far as the chosen asset is being traded in the relevant market, plus we receive accurate data streams from our data provider – Thomson Reuters. It is strongly recommended to go through our terms and conditions and become fully aware of the difference between the real time market price – according to which our options expire – and the level we offer options at.

Clients funds are held in a segregated account. Funds are used only for trading options through our website upon client’s instructions and not being used for any other cause. Our liabilities and exposures are professionally handled and we guarantee payouts of your profits based on our terms.

The LBINARY team consists from experts experienced in trading.

Insured trades - Friday 17th 2014
95% of these trades our insured by LBinary's 3rd party insurance company

Housing starts- measures the change in the annualized number of new residential buildings that began construction during the reported month. It is a leading indicator of strength in the housing sector.
A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

Let´s talk about how to trade this release: We´ll wait for the numbers to come out but continue to hold on a trade, Even if we get our trade-able figures. Wait for a possible revision of the previous release number, and market usually overreacts with the Revision and chances favor that a solid trade will present itself if we don’t get conflicting releases between the revision and the actual release; at this point, still stay out of the market.

Then the next step is to wait for the Housing Starts, If the Housing Starts were to surprise higher than expected, we’ll have to make a decision based on the market sentiment coming into this release… Of course, if Housing Starts were to fall below expectation, then we should see a drop in USD as traders speculate Fed bond tapering in September.

After all of the numbers have been released, wait for the market to push and wait patiently for a decent retrecement before getting in. Look for recent support/resistance areas for entry as a high impact news with various components are extremely volatile, and those who are patient will always get a chance to enter with a much better entry.
Thank you,

--

Tony Preston
Senior Broker

Email : tonyp@lbinary.com
lbinary - Binary Options Broker
Phone Number: +44 800 048 85 07

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Disclaimer:

The sender of this email is by no means guaranteeing any results, or any profits to any client. The sender does not hold any investment licenses and any recommendation given is at your own risk, so the trader (recipient) should carefully examine any recommendation given before accepting it.

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE FOR FUTURE RESULTS; MARKETS FLUCTUATE

--

Tony Preston
Executive Head Broker
Damage Control

Email : tonyp@lbinary.com
lbinary - Binary Options Broker
Phone Number: +44 800 048 85 07

HI FOR ALL VISA CARDHOLDERS THAT ARE VICTIMS OF LBINARY SCAM.

PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK TO SUBMIT A COMPLAIN TO STOP THIS WEBSITE NOW

cfadatabase.org/cfa/submit-a-complaint.aspx

Back