Octafx Call margin Scam & Making Account Zero

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
How does OctaFX deliver a spread of 0.2 for EURUSD? Is every other broker over charging or is OctaFX selling for below cost to attract client then run with the money?

How does OctaFX deliver a spread of 0.2 for EURUSD? Is every other broker over charging or is OctaFX selling for below cost to attract client then run with the money?
Over 90% of ECN brokers claim that. The truth is that the spreads start from 0.2 pips.
OctaFX offers 0,5 pips on EUR/USD but only for MT5 accounts. Till now, I was quoted about 1-1,2 pips on the same pair on MT4 accounts.

The spread may start from 0.1 or 0.1 pips but they never include the commissions which some broker add as a markup spread and others as a commission per volume traded.

I'd like everyone to get one fact very clear.

Banner ads mean a company is supporting the FPA, not that the FPA is supporting a company.

When a company contacts the ad department, they ask me. How this works is every now and then I get a list of one or more companies. I check the reviews. I check the forums. I check prior contacts with the company. I then either say OK, short term contract OK, or not OK for each company. At that point, I am out of the discussion and do not know of care how the contract negotiations go.

My login and the logins of my review moderators all block the banner ads. Most of the time, I have no idea whether or not a broker currently has an ad campaign with the FPA. If I do know a company is advertising, then any grey area decisions on reviews are made against the advertiser, not in its favor.

Regarding this thread, it appears clear to me that the client incorrectly believe that the bonus money would protect him from a margin call. OctaFx's actions appear to be well within their TOS and bonus rules.

For more information on the FPA's relationship to advertisers, read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...al-treatment-in-the-forums-and-reviews.42572/

If someone has a real issue with OctaFx or any other company, the best approach is to open your own thread, not to dig up multiple old threads with vague and unrelated questions and complaints. I prefer to leave old threads open in case the OP comes back with more information.

Back