Octafx Call margin Scam & Making Account Zero

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
You are not Accepting that You have Charged me 50% Call margin Which is Breach or Violation of Contract rule.
This is also a major effect in my Equity Falling below 15%.Hence indirectly you are Responsible for my account Funds.
That;s Why I Am Demanding My Basic Deposit back,

here are the proof you have done fraud

Inayetullah, your screenshots ("Comment" column) clearly show what margin level you had, when your orders were closed.

Hi there, Can you please explain numbers in the comments?

Hello, FxMaster!

The first value is margin level at moment when stop out occurred, the second one is account equity and the last one is required margin.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

OCPD = Octafx Complusive Profit Deletion

Inventing new ways to delete profit I see!

This is an example of poor business etiquette. It only stands to reason that warnings be given before action. Plus an end of day adjustment {deletion of bonus} rather than on the fly>

The apparent reason, likely they do not want to loose there bonus money. And an option to get more of the clients money as they will know the probability of a margin call.

Time to stop hiding behind your mothers skirt! {behind rules}. Step up & be a man! {operate your business with your customers interests at heart} Not saving your own back side!

OCPD = Octafx Complusive Profit Deletion

Inventing new ways to delete profit I see!

This is an example of poor business etiquette. It only stands to reason that warnings be given before action. Plus an end of day adjustment {deletion of bonus} rather than on the fly>

The apparent reason, likely they do not want to loose there bonus money. And an option to get more of the clients money as they will know the probability of a margin call.

Time to stop hiding behind your mothers skirt! {behind rules}. Step up & be a man! {operate your business with your customers interests at heart} Not saving your own back side!

Hello stevesmain!

All the warnings are given in our Customer Agreement and all the rules of our bonus system are given at our web-site - they are publicly available. We highly recommend to read our rules before any action is taken!

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Inayetullah, stevesmain,
Guys I dont get how you trade without understanding the simple trading mechanisms. You keep repeating the same thing whereas the broker explained the mechanism a couple of times. I tell you I had the same situation and there is nobody's fault in the fact that you lost some money.

Dear jojo;
I think You are a dummy trader added by Octafx.Firstly You join the FPA on the day when there is too much claim by other traders.
And Also from the start you are supporting the company.
there is much more evidence in my case for an open eye person.
so please dont get in this if you dont understand.
y

As one would expect ... Octa hides behind there mothers skirt.....{rules}

Say JJ, most do trade by the mechanisms{rules}... it is when the rule application shifts in the sand as they go! A rule that is in place by a dealer is usually interpreted by them to their favor! The rule in application here is blatantly obviously slanted towards the dealer.

Generally speaking any bonus given should be the clients to use as they please. If they loose it so be it. In this case Octa wants to limit there loses by retracting at will when a specific criteria is reached rather than do the right thing by notifying the trader first & waiting till end of day etc. What does the actions accomplish = limit their risks at the expense of a trader.

Back