OctaFX is a Cheat

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

mahavir_pande

Recruit
Hello,

Although I fully understand FPA do not recommend any advertisements however still considering the lucrative advertisements of OctaFX, I did open account with them & 1st week itself had a terrible experience.
1) Although they advertise spread from 0.2 pips however I've never seen spread below 1.2 pips.
2) Fund withdrawal is very tricky & for last 1 week my withdrawal is pending & i'm just getting excuses.
3) Even though I'm putting TP prices in my orders & prices crossing well below my TP price, still the order is executing at different prices only.
4) When I asked about it at least 3/4 times, reasons given as it's market execution & happen due to liquidity available which is nowhere logical.
5) Consecutive 4 orders of mine are executed at different prices than TP I set. For 1st order, after complaining they corrected it but other 3 orders - not ready to correct although I had all evidence that it's mistake on their side.
6) Chatting & mailing to them is of no use as again & again they will repeat same excuses & do not have helping attitude.
7) Even in market execution, each & every order has slippage & this slippage is mandatory again the trader - EVERYTIME.

I will never suggest to trade with this trader ever. In case someone wants more info, I'm ready to provide with all relevant proofs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-14-12-26-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-14-12-26-48.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 1
Dear mahavir_pande,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not as positive as you expected. OctaFX support team is doing everything possible to help you with this issue and withdrawal procedure. We hope your future trading experience will be more positive!

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back