• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
Those US addresses give people the option to complain to IC3, SEC, and CFTC also.

Remember, the more places you file, the greater the chance of some regulator somewhere taking action.

They should change there name from Citytrader to Cityscammers.
Keep us posted if a regulator or other mesures you did if there are any news

Jason's actions will make certain that a lot more people learn about CitiTrader, and whatever other websites he chooses to open (such as citrades.com and ezoption.com).

Let's keep watching him. He'll make website after website and we can expose each and every one as part of his network. Publicizing how he changes the terms of service and comes up with excuse after excuse to not pay money owed to a trader will make it harder for him to find new victims.

I am writing to dispute the following claim and make an official statement on behalf of Cititrader.com now that we have concluded our investigation of both Weini Winslow and Forex Peace army itself.

This is what we have found:

Weini Winslow is has in fact committed fraud as per the definition of identity lending in New Zealand. She willingly allowed another person who was not her to trade her account on her behalf. Which is strictly prohibited in our terms and conditions.

She has commenced a smear campaign here that is both slanderous and full of libel and will now be stopped both through legal channels in New zealand and using these forums.

Cititrader,com has refunded her money after a lengthy investigation by our fraud department which found that she was not the one trading her account.
As for the claims against Cititrader.com, I have provided a screenshots of her account and evidence we have that shows someone else traded that account.

This should serve to verify the data matches the claimant. email, deposit amounts, withdrawal amounts , bonus figures so as to identify the individual.

Weini Winslow has breached our terms and conditions in some way and I have proven beyond any doubt even if FPA fake court has already acted as judge jury and executioner.

Now that our investigation is over, we will not be silenced and we want our clients and others to know the truth.

This is also the reason that legal action has never been taken, because we have not done anything wrong, only acted in accordance with International laws and also with our Term and conditions, which are there to protect both us and consumers.

I have highlighted the areas of the contract where the contract was broken, which clearly indicate in each specific case exactly why each request was denied.

Attached as well are the terms and conditions of Cititrader.com as of today July 19, 2013 and the sections are highlighted that clearly show Ms. Winslow has no basis for any of her accusations.

The fact remains is that a fraud label is a serious accusation, and most of the time it someone is a fraud they don't jump to defend themselves. Frauds steal, and lie, we have done neither. In this case money was returned and we proved that. If we were a scam that money would never have been returned.

Its one thing to call someone a scam, it's quite another to prove it. It is also very easy to blame your stock broker because you didn't read the fine print before you opened option contracts. The market really does not care or feel sorry that you didn't read your contract carefully.

So because I am an online brokerage, and they do not personally know me they feel they can threaten me and come here and slander our good name.

I have attached 2 screenshots from the Facebook page of a one Thomas Euwing. This individual published these comments and stories to their timeline and it was picked up by our Fraud detection unit after attempts were made to hack our Facebook account. take a look at the evidence and then tell me that Weini Winslow is a victim....

If you look at his comments of making 7900 from 500, its clearly the account of Weni Winslow Fu that he is referring to.

This man person actually had the nerve to go on Facebook an publish the fact that he traded her account!

If you look at the date on the Facebook post you will clearly see April 1, 2003.

If you look at the screenshot of the account of Weini (at the time we did not know someone else was trading the account) you will see a withdrawal request I highlighted on the 2nd of April, actually the same day (client is in New Zealand and it was the same day in GMT).

The amount of the withdrawal is exactly the amount stated by Mr Euwing in his facebook post where he so publicly states : " casually made 7900 dollars today trading binaries.... like a boss"

This did not come from inside Weini's facebook it came from someone elses. She will tell you that it is her boyfriend and that they live together and that it was actually her going into his facebook account without permission. Lets face it, I have a girlfriend she stays in her facebook, I stay in mine. Rarely will you find couples sharing facebook accounts......

After an investigation we found and concluded that someone other than she was making these trades, which again, breaches the terms she agreed to when she decided to enter the site. Unfortunately for her, the only authorized trader on the account was her, and therefore at that moment, this became a fraud case and an actual criminal offense in New Zealand called identity lending.

None of her accusations have offered any evidence whatsoever, but I have. I have come with plenty, in fact so overwhelming, so judge for yourselves......This is but about due diligence, and that people should learn to read the things they sign before jumping to slander legitimate businesses.

View attachment 10313View attachment 10314View attachment 10315

Back