• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
Why wont we also invite a representer of citytrader to hear there side ,we wold love to know about them and to check them and share our finding .
Fpr now as i see itCititrader is a scam but we would like to hear there side with given proves

I am not the only one that has been scammed by this company. they have done many many bad things, for example you NEVER threat to expose personal information of a client.

and also you NEVER say take it or we will just remove your account and thats the end.

you can hear their side, but they are criminals and justice needs to be served

Weiniwinslow it is not that i dout your evedeince they sure look to me as scam,but this is forex peace army court and the other side reponse is vital to this disscusion and as a meaning to get your money back as soon as possible,if they refuse to take part on this is as they declare guilty on themself.

If you read the case thread, you'll see that AsstModerator did invite CitiTrader to join the discussion.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3-064-weiniwinslow-vs-www-cititrader-com.html

Also, I believe Weini also asked them to join in. AsstModerator was expecting to see something posted from CitiTrader in this thread back in April (go to page 1 to see that).

So far, CitiTrader doesn't seem interested in publicly presenting anything, unless you count where an employee threatened to reveal Weini's personal details (also on page 1 of this thread).

Located In Ramat Gan, same as ioption... I wounder how big this "Ramat Gan" is? could it be that they are both the same crooks?

I think you areon something,that should be worth checking Raamat Gan Israel bacround company same one in many faces

Located In Ramat Gan, same as ioption... I wounder how big this "Ramat Gan" is? could it be that they are both the same crooks?

If you look close enough, you'll notice that in most cases, different brand names are run by the same person/company.

FPA... what's the policy when a rep. does not have the b@lls to defend their case here? Besides naming them guilty, is there anything else that can be done?

Weini... is it possible you could file a local police complaint against these crooks and perhaps your local financial regulatory body so that they are under the radar?

As it seems to many an Israeli lawer may help,there was the one who posted hear seems no one heard from him.Eddiger with your permison to recomend a lawer

Back