• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
Quicksilver i just gave some answers best way is presure after all in my long expirence in the buissnes world ,a good name is everything.
Finding them guilty is one move

If you look close enough, you'll notice that in most cases, different brand names are run by the same person/company.

FPA... what's the policy when a rep. does not have the b@lls to defend their case here? Besides naming them guilty, is there anything else that can be done?

Weini... is it possible you could file a local police complaint against these crooks and perhaps your local financial regulatory body so that they are under the radar?

It is possible and I will do both this week if all goes to plan

File complaints with any and every agency and regulator that will listen. Get the word out.

Eddiger can you contact Weiniwinslow to help find a good lawer .
The lawer you recomended can you invite him to join the forex peace army i am sure he will have is hand full of work

everybody!!! now look at Citrades.com

Jason has changed his old facebook page from cititrader.com to citrades.com

cititrades.com is an active site and jason is doing something fishy again.

help team please

I think you mean citrades.com, don't you? That site is a virtual clone of Cititrader.

It's got private domain registration, but was registered to a Mr. Samson at:
Brevspand OOD
16A Patriach Evtimii
Sofia, Sofia 1001
Bulgaria

Still we have to get your money back scammers scammers ,keep us posted wuth the autorites and all there respone .

Keep dredging up more info. Post it here and make sure to share it with the regulators.

Cititrader are Israeli (no one is shocked i guess) like most binary companies. I think that the regulators need to take some actions here, the complaints over binary companies are just getting bigger and bigger.
You won't believe how easy and cheap it is to open a binary white label...

Back