• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

PrimeCFDs.com and ZiskejUcet.cz

Hi,

This is now understood.

So it’s important for me to update here that I did get a hold of Rebecca and she did answer all my questions and I have no further concerns regarding her company and services and I do think her intentions are genuine.

I do recommend winchargebak’s services and had already referred customers her way.

It was understandable though that I had my suspicious as somebody that just got scammed but after speaking with Rebecca I do recommend talking to winchargeback’s team and hear what they have to say.

Hi Kevon,
I have also fallen victim to Primecfds - have you had any luck getting any of your money back? Do you have any advice on who to contact about this company? I want to shut down my account with Primecfds, but the support people are no help and I've had it with the 'account managers' (like you I also had 2 of them). Did you have any problems shutting down your account? Have they come after you for any more money? I'm worried that they will somehow say that I owe them a ridiculous sum of money... I'm so embarrassed and worried about all this. Do you have any advice?
Thank you.

Hi Kevon,
I have also fallen victim to Primecfds - have you had any luck getting any of your money back? Do you have any advice on who to contact about this company? I want to shut down my account with Primecfds, but the support people are no help and I've had it with the 'account managers' (like you I also had 2 of them). Did you have any problems shutting down your account? Have they come after you for any more money? I'm worried that they will somehow say that I owe them a ridiculous sum of money... I'm so embarrassed and worried about all this. Do you have any advice?
Thank you.
Ladies and gentleman primecfds.com | wmoption | optionsxo is the same company that is behind a thousand of scams and now they are sued in Israel want learn more click here:
https://www.globes.co.il/en/article-israeli-binary-options-co-sued-for-nis-36m-fraud-1001197628 stay away from those crooks
in the picture the owner of the scam
Tomer Levi in the picture

Attachments

• 15027533_10153832557790947_6909751797295923400_n.jpg
    15027533_10153832557790947_6909751797295923400_n.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1
I am writing this post because one broker named John, from such called: Optionbot 3.0 c on the basis that Optionbot will make 100% PROFIT of my deposits I transferred that day 10 000$ . The broker took over my account and started trading. After half an hour, the margin level was under threat and I received a call and broker started to ask for more money. I sent another 5 000$ from my Credit Card!
Long story short, all my money is lost,Days have passed away, trying to call him, as well as write to his email, but without answers.I wanted to catch this broker which robbed my money, and made hundred of trades on my behalf without my consent but more importantly getting back the funds was my priority and thanks to the help of natanmeir@StealYourMoney.com

I read carefully all the reviews here.

I want to mention that, after 10years of trading, and lost of companies I came to the conclusion that every Company has it's own issues(obviously). I traded with those guys too about one year ago and made about 10k USD with 2 investments of 1k USD each + 250USD account activation. They let me WD the money. I don't understand what are people saying about brokers that open trades on their behalf! This is a platform with an account with a password, period. They don't have access to your password, for sure. They're also not allowed to ask the client for his password. This is the only possible method of opening trades on client's behalf. He can't enter your account while u're at sleep to open trades. IF you gave the password, this is other story. As every Company, I bet that they're trying to do the best for the client. Trading on the financial market involves significant risk and all people who are loosing money they think it's a "scam". I came across this years of many customers who are hurrying to say A Company is a scam or B Company. Every Company is a "scam", according to client's words(client's who lost money). I traded with those and the broker didn't had an agressive behaviour whatsoever. The broker indeed asked for more money at first, but let's be frank: Who will become a rich person by investing 250USD on the financial market? I politely refused at first because I was sure that I can recover my initial investment. I made 250USD from 250USD in one month and a half slowly, but steady. After I made 100% profits I decided to WD in order to actually see if they're capable to give money back to the customer. They succeeded. After this I invested 1k USD one week later, and another 1k USD 2weeks later. Considering that the profits grows exponentially, I managed to make by myself(mostly) 10k USD. Unfortunately I had some very bad health issues(I suffered a heart-surgery) and I requested to WD all the money. Indeed, the broker tried to convince me at first that that's not the best move(but let's be serious, that's their job). I explained to him my situation, he understood and informed me about 3 to 5 working days until my money will be withdrawn. The money entered my bank account in 6days.. Long story short, I wasn't ''Scammed''. Think carefully, who wants to scam one client to write bad reviews? Things happen. Advice for all traders: Be careful and pay attention to margin levels. There was some guy here who complained about one broker who closed some trades on plus overnight. As we know, overnight, trades are "taxed" - SWAP it is called. Also, be careful when you trade long-term because it's easy to get a margin call with those investments lower than 10k. You just need to listen and to be patient. All of us want to become millionare overnight. Not possible!

Back