Resolved - Binary Brokerz

Not much of an update. I will be contacting my credit card fraud department on Monday regarding this company. Since my initial post I have been constantly emailing and phoning them. I did actually get to speak with a broker, although not mine, (he was called Jack Cruz), called Nicholas Cavalieri who is described as a director on 7/3/16. I explained what I wanted and that I wanted to make withdrawal. He tried to tell me I couldn't because I had been given a bonus. He clearly has not read his own T & C's and there is no such restriction in the T&C's published on their website. I requested he send me a copy of these secret T& C's. Needless to say he hasn't sent them. I have called everyday and they clearly know my number as the last call yesterday to Support they knew who was calling. I was told Lisa Foster would call me shortly and to keep my phone handy. She didn't call.

This company are clearly a scam company who pray on the inexperienced. They do not speak the truth, and I would not recommend Binary Brokerz to anyone. I have spoken to a legal advisor who feels that a good case can be made for a Section 75 claim and will be pursuing this avenue on Monday. This company are refusing to return just over £18,000 of my money that is not tied up in trades and is showing on the account page as available to trade or withdraw. I have complied with their withdrawal terms and conditions. They are clearly scammers.

I am sorry but we have no way of helping you without knowing who you are. This being said, we have no way of knowing which account is yours. Please reach out to our support team via Live Chat for the quickest response. Our live chat is available on our website on Sunday through Friday from 6am to 9pm GMT.

Thank you,

The Binary Brokerz Team.

My name is Robert Bond, and you have failed in all your promises. I have emailed you today, but again no response. Lisa Foster was supposed to be ringing me today, but again she hasn't. Binary Brokerz do not do anything they say they will do, unless it's taking your money. Be VERY careful giving this company any money as you will be lucky to see it again.

I have reported this situation to my credit card company who have agreed to take action on my behalf. Binary Brokerz are no more than a scam, and I will now be filing this issue as a court case.

Lisa Foster again. She had mishandled a few accounts already. Binary brokerz support, please give a reasonable reply to our refund requests to avoid joint lawsuit against ur company.

Just so you know exactly who I am Binary Brokerz, I am also going to post my account number. 1430086 You now have no excuse not to sort out my withdrawal.

Robert,

Thank you for your update and your account details. We have located your account and have contacted Lisa. We do apologize for this delay and will make sure that she is able to contact you as soon as possible to further assist you.

Best,

The Binary Brokerz Team.

I will delay the two BinaryBrokerz Traders Court complaints from going to a vote next week. Unless I see significant progress, there won't be any further postponements.

Update. Lisa Foster contacted me by phone on Tuesday 15/3/16 and assured me she would sort the withdrawals that day. She didn't. I emailed Support on 16/3 to enquire what was happening and have not had a reply. They appear to be doing everything in their power to stall, delay and put me off. They appear to have no intention of actioning the withdrawal requests despite following their proceedure to the letter. I smell scam.

If money isn't on the way soon, we'll have a lot of cases to vote on the week after next.

2 thoughts are coming to mind here.firstly their insistence that you fill out the declaration of deposit form suggests that they are looking for proof that you have intentionally made these deposits,which would make chargeback a lot more difficult.
secondly im noticing an increasing amount of stories where the trades being 'advised' are on a much longer timeframe,which presumably would put the timing of when you actually realise that you are being scammed OUTSIDE of the timeframe of when you would legally be allowed to issue a chargeback against these companies.BEWARE.
as far as i know it is not a legal requirement for you to fill out a declaration of deposit form in order to make a withdrawal,and such behaviour would lead me to think that there is something less than honest going on.

Back