RESOLVED Case# 2013-091 | grubson vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grubson

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.liteforex.com

My Case is: There is my story:
I have started to trade with LiteForex in February 2013. Everything was going OK. I have been making deposits and withdrawals through moneybookers - it was working fast and with no problems. I was very satisfied - really. The personal manager was calling me twice a week and asking me if everything is OK - and it was.

But some day (about 12, 13 may 2013) I had a big problem and can't close my trades - I got "off quotes" message. It took 2 days trying to manually close my trades without success. I write about this problem to support but they didn't help me. The trades finally were closed by TP.
Then I stared to be suspicious and opened a few small trades. The problem "off quotes" still existed even if the market was not violent.
And I decided to stop trading for a while and withdrawal half of my deposit - and then I've got a message "The Security Department of LiteForex has reasons to believe that you violated of the Regulations of the Company".
After couple of my emails I've got that message "Now your profile is under investigation. Account xxx is blocked. When the checking will be finished we will inform you regarding to its results. "

I'm waiting for my money till now. They do not answer to my emails. There is no other way to contact them. Personal manager is silent. Chat support suggest to contact them by email, but my emails are without answer.
My account was blocked with no explanation at 2013.05.17 - and is sitll blocked. The worst thing about them is that they are not respond and you don't know what is going on.
Please help me to contact them and unblock my account.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Bartek, Warsaw, Poland on 07/04/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/17/13 the last contact was on 07/25/13

Details: 05/17/13: "The Security Department of LiteForex has reasons to believe that you violated of the Regulations of the Company, namely conditions of using of Swap-free accounts. You can close your positions today till 15:00(3:00 pm)GMT+2 , after that your account 90345 will be blocked. Part of your deposit has been withdrawn from your account, remained part of your deposit still not withdrawn, you can withdraw this part today. After 15:00(3:00 pm) GMT+2 your profile will be under investigation. When the checking will end we will inform you regarding to results of investigation. "

- but after this email my account was blocked and I was not able to do anything

07/08/13: "Hello. As you have been informed before, your profile is still under revision according to point 8.10 of our Public Offer Agreement “The Client agrees that if the Company has reason to believe that the Client’s trading account is used for money laundering or the account holder conceals information or provides wittingly false registration data, as well as if there is a reason to believe that trading operations on the Client’s trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to suspend all operations on Client’s trading account to carry out necessary checks (check of registration data, client identification, verification of the history of account deposits, etc.) until all the circumstances are clarified.” We will inform you about results of investigation when it will be finished."

07/15/13: "Revision of your profile should be finished at nearest time. We will inform you about the results of the investigation as soon as it will finished."
As you see "nearest time" is for liteforex longer then 2 weeks. My patience is over.

I attachted my full account statement. Last 3 tickets shows my withdrawal - from 15k$ only about 4k$ was accepted. My account was blocked with about 26.188$ - I need this money back. It is blocked without any explanation for more then 52 working days !

Company representatives' emails: AML department <amlpolicy@liteforex.com>
Personal account manager <thomas.s@liteforex.com>

Attachments

• LF_DetailedStatement_FULL.htm
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
LiteForex has 3 cases that we're still waiting to see resolved.

Yo AsstMod! How about taking this straight to a formal invitation?

Invite sent. I hope LiteForex gets the message that the time to get things fixed is running out.

Let's give it another day or two to see if they'll contact either you or AsstMod.

I have no information from LiteForex - they do not answer my emails.
AsstMod - has someone contacted with you ?

Yo AsstMod, can we draw a line in the sand on this one? Lite Forex needs to be told to get an answer VERY soon or this goes to a vote.

I'm sending another message off to LiteForex. If they don't get some information by the end of this week, the case goes public next week.

Back