Resolved - failed to withdrawl and scalping warning in plus500

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
there was my reply to plus 500 and a new reply from plus 500

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the below is my reply to plus500

More trading frequency on your trading platform, more spreads you have earned from my trading.

why did you say short timed position was not permitted?If i don't get any profit from your company, will you refund all the loss because of short timed postion?

the same method on the same trading platform, still cause anyone earn money or lost their money on it.

now the problem is why did you limited my account operation of withdrawal but not trading on your platform which mean that i earn from your company but you still earn from my trading spreads but the important is grabing my all profit on my account.

i have open a thread on FPA

there's the link of the thread:https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ailed-withdrawl-scalping-warning-plus500.html

If you don't have any will to grab my money, Please explain on this thread, Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there was the reply from plus500

Hello,

Please note that all answers will be provided by email only and not on forums.
In addition, you should note that your account has a temporary restriction and your queries about it will be provided on the other ticket you have sent.

If you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Miguel
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

While you wait for Miguel and his coworkers t reply, go ahead and have a chat with the FOS.

Yes, but how long will it take to Plus500 to answer a client? That's a really bad service they are providing there

i already have sent a email to FOS but no reply yet, on the FCA website said that i need wait for more than 8weeks then they will take the case. FCA also reply same of them to another people who also cannot withdraw his money from plus500

Yes, but how long will it take to Plus500 to answer a client? That's a really bad service they are providing there

i already ask one more time to plus500, but they just told me they have escalated my query to their senior team,no more another information or situation about me have replied.

So make a friend who speaks a better English to speak on your behalf

i have told my situation to my friend in UK,he said that he knows a lawyer but he doesn't know the lawyer know about this.I'm writing the complain form which is FOS give me but i'm not good at english, Many blanks in the form i'm not sure how to write it.The complain form also wrote that i need wait the final answer of plus500 after eight weeks then they can investiagte into the company.Should i now stop all trading on plus500 until 8 weeks is gone and then write the complain form to send to FOS to help me investigate it?

NEVER trade with a broker while there is any dispute going on. It would be very sad if somehow your connection got dropped just as price was going against you.

Back