RESOLVED - Netotrade don’t pay my profits $216

If he's having to do it manually, I think it would be reasonable to give him a day or two to figure out what buttons to press.

Email him again and ask when the transfer will be initiated. Ask for a TT copy and all other tracking data.

I think Netotrade pretend to negotiate with me. In fact, they don't want to pay me the money. I tried to contact with all people in Netotrade, but nothing improves.

Let NetoTrade know that this thread will be kept up to date, so if they don't pay, the evidence will be on permanent display here. If they do pay what they owe you, the thread can be marked as resolved.

Netotrade confirmed my withdrawal request

This is email that Netotrade just have sent to me. I hope they would keep their promise.

"Withdrawal is made – confirmation

Dear QUOC THAI
Hereby we would like to inform you we received your request for withdrawal.
On shortest term possible we will transfer the amount of 216 US Dollar into your account.
Should you not receive your funds within 14 working days, please do not hesitate to contact us

Yours Sincerely,

Neto Trade Global Investment LTD
E-mail: support@netotrade.com
Phone: 44-203-5143882"

Dear Pharaoh,

Netotrade paid all the money for me. It is $29 fee on $216. How to remove this post out?

Thank you very much for all your support,

Profitstaker.

AsstModerator or one of his minions will spot that you've reported getting paid. At than point, the subject line will get edited to include the word Resolved.

Back