Resolved - Netotrade fraud waring

trowaitee

Private
MY STORY started in the last week of October 2014, when I received a call from a person form Netotarde
for the second time where the first was a female tiring for hours to convince me to open account of 2000$ with them. In the begging, I refused knowing the risk in Forex trading but the second person his name is ZAIN AL AYIN told me that you can trade in stocks if you want and that there is 100% profit in weeks time in Apple stock if I open account Today.
I did that ,then I received a call form a another stating that he is my account manger ,then I told him about the deal with apple stock ,but he told it is too late that time the stock was around 102 $ now the stock is 117$.MY ACCOUNT MANGER NAME IS( TAHA AMIN) with a TITLE CHIEF FINANCIAL ANALYST . Then he try to force me to deposit more money for bounce ,I did deposit 5000$ then he told to deposit more ,I deposit 2000$ .
After that, he started to make deals with big lots which cost me a lost of 3000$,then I stooped trading.Most of that was my mistake because I was new to trading in general which that his job to help me.Then he told me do not worry ,the lost will come with profits but I have to deposit 5000$ more to rise margin ,I send a email asking him to stop making trades with my authorization but he (you are not tell me that , i make the calls not you).
In less than a week , I lost all my money , and received a call form a person saying that the account in danger and if i do not deposit more money ,I will lose all 15000$ which I did.

First of all Talk with CC department about this and ask them to take possible steps first.

Gather your evidence. Get screenshots of anything on the website about withdrawals. Contact the Fraud Department at your credit card's issuing bank.

Thank everyone who reply to my problem with Netotrade.

I am pleased to announce that I resolved this issue with NetoTrade Compliance Department with agreement.

I would like to thank especially Mrs. Roberts for her kind assistance and understanding.

Thank everyone who reply to my problem with Netotrade.

I am pleased to announce that I resolved this issue with NetoTrade Compliance Department with agreement.

I would like to thank especially Mrs. Roberts for her kind assistance and understanding

[langtitle=ar]Resolved -Netotrade fraud waring[/langtitle]

Hello Mr. Alrowaitee,

Please find attached the settlement agreement formulated in continuation of your conversation with Mrs. Roberts.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you need further clarification.

Best Regards,

NetoTrade Compliance Department
Online Forex Trading - NetoTrade
E-mail: compliance@netotrade.com

Thank you Mrs. Roberts for kind help and support,I hope this misunderstanding will not happen again.

Back