RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

It is also clear that they have no intention of coming here to defend themselves. Around here it's called an admission of guilt.

Hi Rhukevhe!

Not replying to the thread is definitely not admission of guilt, it simply meant that we were taking time to thoroughly investigate your account situation with the Liquidity Provider. And Liquidity Providers take can anywhere from 4 - 6 weeks or more to investigate specific client issues.

The LP clarified that they had reasonable grounds to believe that the client (rhukevhe) was performing unauthorised activities and was trying to rig the system. Therefore, his account was flagged and all his position were closed. Description of the unauthorised activities is listed in TurnkeyForex Terms & Conditions Section 12. Rhukevhe was specifically flagged for activities listed under Section 12 (b) of the T&Cs.

Excerpt from the T&C

12. Unauthorised Activities It is not permitted to use the services of TURNKEY FOREX for an activity that is not authorised. In using the services of TURNKEY FOREX, you agree and acknowledge that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorised Activity. Descriptions of unauthorised activities are listed below. 'Unauthorised Activity' means any act, including but not limited to:

(b) Arbitrage: Arbitrage describes any trading result that is the outcome of actions that either eliminate the risk totally or significantly, usually abusing features provided by the TURNKEY FOREX.

ACTION: TURNKEY FOREX reserves the right to take the appropriate action in circumstances where the terms and conditions of this agreement have been breached. The consequences of breaching one or more of the conditions, deemed as 'unauthorized activities', could mean the suspension or closure of any or all trades

For details please refer to this link: https://login.turnkeyforex.com/img/pdf/Turnkey_Forex_Customer_Agreement.pdf

Meanwhile the investigation was ongoing, we withdrew the client’s bank deposit as a gesture of goodwill and to demonstrate that we DO NOT SCAM clients for money. And Rhukevhe has confirmed that he received his bank deposit.

Other than the bank wire the client had also sent us a Bitcoin deposit. Since the nature of the deposit, we could not simply send out the BTC withdrawal without confirming the BTC wallet address. Rhukevhe never shared the wallet address with TurnkeyForex where he wanted his BTC fund withdrawal instead focused his time and energy to threateb and blame us.

We like to clarify the community since Rhukevhe was abusing our system and breached the agreement, we terminated his account.

Hope this clarifies the situation and @rhukevhe if you want more clarification on the situation, please email us at support@turnkeyforex.com

Thanks

Turnkey Forex

Hi Rhukevhe!

Not replying to the thread is definitely not admission of guilt, it simply meant that we were taking time to thoroughly investigate your account situation with the Liquidity Provider. And Liquidity Providers take can anywhere from 4 - 6 weeks or more to investigate specific client issues.

The LP clarified that they had reasonable grounds to believe that the client (rhukevhe) was performing unauthorised activities and was trying to rig the system. Therefore, his account was flagged and all his position were closed. Description of the unauthorised activities is listed in TurnkeyForex Terms & Conditions Section 12. Rhukevhe was specifically flagged for activities listed under Section 12 (b) of the T&Cs.

Excerpt from the T&C

12. Unauthorised Activities It is not permitted to use the services of TURNKEY FOREX for an activity that is not authorised. In using the services of TURNKEY FOREX, you agree and acknowledge that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorised Activity. Descriptions of unauthorised activities are listed below. 'Unauthorised Activity' means any act, including but not limited to:

(b) Arbitrage: Arbitrage describes any trading result that is the outcome of actions that either eliminate the risk totally or significantly, usually abusing features provided by the TURNKEY FOREX.

ACTION: TURNKEY FOREX reserves the right to take the appropriate action in circumstances where the terms and conditions of this agreement have been breached. The consequences of breaching one or more of the conditions, deemed as 'unauthorized activities', could mean the suspension or closure of any or all trades

For details please refer to this link: https://login.turnkeyforex.com/img/pdf/Turnkey_Forex_Customer_Agreement.pdf

Meanwhile the investigation was ongoing, we withdrew the client’s bank deposit as a gesture of goodwill and to demonstrate that we DO NOT SCAM clients for money. And Rhukevhe has confirmed that he received his bank deposit.

Other than the bank wire the client had also sent us a Bitcoin deposit. Since the nature of the deposit, we could not simply send out the BTC withdrawal without confirming the BTC wallet address. Rhukevhe never shared the wallet address with TurnkeyForex where he wanted his BTC fund withdrawal instead focused his time and energy to threateb and blame us.

We like to clarify the community since Rhukevhe was abusing our system and breached the agreement, we terminated his account.

Hope this clarifies the situation and @rhukevhe if you want more clarification on the situation, please email us at support@turnkeyforex.com

Thanks

Turnkey Forex

I could laugh at this, i could cry, i could shout, i could be speechless, but none would be would be a good enough reaction to what I've just read. You guys have finally hit the bottom of the barrel, bottom feeder level. Now you've just CONFIRMED that you're indeed a SCAM broker. Your request for docs was a better argument than this laughable crap you've put up. Mr Gurbir Singh must be really desperate to hold on to my money.

You were cooking up claims on how to steal from me, not investigating. There was no 'unauthorized trading' on my part. You know it, i know it, and very soon everyone here will know it. The initial reason for refusing to process my withdrawal was because you wanted docs for your compliance department. A copy of the email is here for all to see. From KYC docs to 'unauthorized activities', next it will be for murder.

My account wasn't flagged during any trades and all my positions were closed by my EA, not your nonexistent phantom 'liquidity provider' that you couldn't provide a list of. Copies of my statement before i asked for a withdrawal of my whole balance will prove this and that alone will kill your pathetic claims. For future reference we'll call this phantom liquidity provider you mentioned 'turnkey back office' so people can get a clear picture of the reality. I wasn't trading against the market like you guys claimed. You weren't routing my trades to 'top tier liquidity providers' like you claimed. I was trading against turnkey back office, and you lost, i won, and you won't pay up. You guys flagged my account AFTER i voiced concern with manipulation and requested the withdrawal of my entire balance, not before that. Never before that, and you know it.

You guys have been hard at work redesigning your website and changing things up so you could come up with your laughable excuse on why you stole my funds. We all know that with scam brokers, making a profit equates to rigging the system. After all how would a scam broker make money if their clients are being profitable? A legitimate DMA broker on the other hand would be happy that their clients are profitable as it means more in trading commissions. That's what you claimed to provide didn't you? You were hoping i would lose all my balance after i started with big losses but i believed in my work and turned it into a huge profit. You tried to manipulate my trades and when i noticed it and decided to get out, you knew the jig was up and decided to ask for docs you know no sane person who values their privacy would provide while you buy yourself time on what will be your next move. I refused and sounded the alarm and after weeks of 'planning', you guys have come up with 'unauthorized activity.' That is the fact.

Before i even get into the fact that none of my trades were arbitrage, i'll like to point out the fact that the customer agreement you've provided here looks doctored. I'm shocked you couldn't do a better job. I'm sure i have the original copy somewhere and will take a look at it. I was advised by the FCA to take copies of your terms and conditions before you got the chance to change anything and i have copies of that too. They must have known that this is the tactics SCAM brokers use and so they advised me to do that. I honestly believe you guys were laughing your guts out while you came up with this stinking pile of feces of an excuse. You won't get away with it. I will pursue you guys to the ends of the earth until i get what's mine, what i worked day and night for, what i spent sleepless nights for. If you think cooking up claims will deter me i suggest you think again. You would see yourselves on the losing side of a huge civil lawsuit and will certainly regret the day you thought stealing from me was worth it. You let Mr. Gurbir Singh and his crime family know that i'm onto them. You will come to find out that i'm one of the last people in this world who will take this sitting down.

Statement showing my last trades ALL closed by my EA before i requested a withdrawal of my entire balance, with my account in GOOD STANDING. Should also add that it appears the customer agreement they just posted was a patch job and it didn't exist up until this point. Anyone can clearly see that. Seven weeks sounds about right to cook up 13 pages of a worthless customer agreement. It also appears they don't know what arbitrage is, as my statement clearly shows that nothing about my trading is arbitrage. Is this the most laughable excuse to steal from someone i've ever seen? 100%.

You calling the return of a fraction of my money back to me a 'gesture of goodwill' is the equivalent of armed robbers breaking into a bank and cleaning two thirds of the vault while telling the customers to be happy they didn't clean out the entire vault. Obviously i'm not surprised by the delusional nature of that statement. Not once have i received a message from you guys asking for my btc address to return my funds after i clearly stated in my email to you guys that i am okay with receiving my btc deposit back to btc. That email is here for all to see. Lying thieving crooks.

Attachments

• fxstatement1.PNG
    fxstatement1.PNG
    246.7 KB · Views: 54
  • fxstatement1.2.PNG
    fxstatement1.2.PNG
    177.1 KB · Views: 48
  • fxstatement1.3.PNG
    fxstatement1.3.PNG
    263.7 KB · Views: 44
  • fxstatement1.4.PNG
    fxstatement1.4.PNG
    259 KB · Views: 44
  • fxstatement1.5.PNG
    fxstatement1.5.PNG
    191.9 KB · Views: 46
  • EAlog.PNG
    EAlog.PNG
    204.3 KB · Views: 48
  • tfxm.PNG
    tfxm.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
To be honest the lack of verifiable information provided by the thread starter does raise questions. If you are scammed by a broker or are at risk of being scammed, you should provide all the information you have to these threads in order to help your case and prove that what you claim has really happened.

I can say that "broker x" stole 5 million USD from me, but if I don't provide any evidence of it happening why should anyone take my claim seriously? Currently, I don't see any transcripts, screenshots or e-mails of such kind and I strongly question the legibility of the claim by the original poster. Provide some evidence and I will happily change my stance.

Before pounding hard on an innocent broker, please provide evidence and proofs of you being scammed. Especially the part where the author specified that his withdrawals are getting denied by the broker. Withdrawal statements from your account and to the broker should be posted here to verify the authenticity of this case before the entire discussion turns into pointing fingers game.

Before pounding hard on an innocent broker, please provide evidence and proofs of you being scammed. Especially the part where the author specified that his withdrawals are getting denied by the broker. Statements from your account and to the broker should be posted here to verify the authenticity of this case before the entire discussion turns into pointing fingers game.

You must have just gotten out from the bottom of a rock cause all evidence has been posted, and even the SCAM broker has changed their story to cry 'unauthorized trading'. Maybe instead of rushing to judgement and being a jerk you should actually start sticking up for your fellow trader who is fighting hard to get what he worked hard for, against all odds.

You must have just gotten out from the bottom of a rock cause all evidence has been posted, and even the SCAM broker has changed their story to cry 'unauthorized trading'. Maybe instead of rushing to judgement and being a jerk you should actually start sticking up for your fellow trader who is fighting hard to get what he worked hard for, against all odds.
No offense to you. All I could see is just the trading statement and not your withdrawal statement? Hmm. I would definitely back you up but I'd to have a look at your withdrawal statement firsthand.

No offense to you. All I could see is just the trading statement and not your withdrawal statement? Hmm. I would definitely back you up but I'd to have a look at your withdrawal statement firsthand.

What withdrawal statement? Are you paying attention? They are refusing to process my withdrawal. Copies of my statement showing my balance is here for all to see.

What withdrawal statement? Are you paying attention? They are refusing to process my withdrawal. Copies of my statement showing my balance are here for all to see.
Do you still have access to the user portal where you can track on the accessibility of your funds? If it's denied or rejected, it must be shown there.

Do you still have access to the user portal where you can track on the accessibility of your funds? If it's denied or rejected, it must be shown there.

I don't think you're getting the point. It's their website. They are refusing to process my withdrawal. I've been locked out of my account and there's nothing to access. There's no doubt about the existence of my funds, even the SCAM broker admits that. This is about them illegally withholding my profits and over half of my initial deposit.

I don't think you're getting the point. It's their website. They are refusing to process my withdrawal. I've been locked out of my account and there's nothing to access. There's no doubt about the existence of my funds, even the SCAM broker admits that. This is about them illegally withholding my profits and over half of my initial deposit.
That's pretty unfortunate. I wondered why did all the brokers lock a client's user portal just so they could turn the discussion or whatever complaints into their favor. This is disgusting.

Back