Scam alert: WorldWideMarkets

You need 3 things first.

1. A thread in Scam Alerts. This you have.

2. Leave a 1 star review for the company. Make sure to include some details and not just tell people to read about it in Scam Alerts. I'm not sure if you've done this or not.

3. File a Traders Court case. Click Here to do that.

At that point, if everything looks good, AsstMod will send a formal invitation to the company. If they still don't respond or give an inadequate response, the case goes public.

You need 3 things first.

1. A thread in Scam Alerts. This you have.

2. Leave a 1 star review for the company. Make sure to include some details and not just tell people to read about it in Scam Alerts. I'm not sure if you've done this or not.

3. File a Traders Court case. Click Here to do that.

At that point, if everything looks good, AsstMod will send a formal invitation to the company. If they still don't respond or give an inadequate response, the case goes public.

I have just finished the last point. I did the first and second several weeks ago. Thank you very much!

I've already left a request for AsstMod to get caught up on case #'s and to send a formal invite.

Hello
I have 1 question!
this broker is licensed with and regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (“BVI FSC”);

and still has license with BVIFSC !
why BVIFSC do not solve this problem?? or why they have regulated by BVI untill now!!

Back