What do you think about PAMM?

One good PAMM manager will save your time and bring obviously profit, but firstly you need to select one reliable and good performance PAMM account, I just start with REMOVED PAMM account, will update performance here.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please post about your PAMM experiences in the Commercial Trade Journals folder inside the Commerce Zone.

One good PAMM manager will save your time and bring obviously profit, but firstly you need to select one reliable and good performance PAMM account, I just start with REMOVED PAMM account, will update performance here.

Indeed you need to do some homework before choosing a PAMM manager instead of investing those listed top manager. They are top listed with high returns without weighting the risk.

PAMM if offered by a good broker with clear trading history and results is obviously a good thing to take. But there has to be absolute crystal clear evidence of trading in any good PAMM account.

PAMM if offered by a good broker with clear trading history and results is obviously a good thing to take. But there has to be absolute crystal clear evidence of trading in any good PAMM account.

Indeed. I agree what you said. Broker not tend to trick anyone, investor still need to make their own survey on each listed PAMM manager.

PAMM is a good and potential business when I am not good at trading enough to make thoundsands of profits. I intend to invest to PAMM but last month I notice a case that 6 months PAMM account with incredible performance get exploded

PAMM is a good and potential business when I am not good at trading enough to make thoundsands of profits. I intend to invest to PAMM but last month I notice a case that 6 months PAMM account with incredible performance get exploded

I would say that in the PAMM we have to make some investments and then only after certain amount of time we can get the results :)

how long is your certain amount of time? 6 months is not enough to verify a good account performance?

how long is your certain amount of time? 6 months is not enough to verify a good account performance?

It is true that 6 months is a good time but then we also have to know that in our trades what is more important is getting stability rather than the profits alone :D

I does not like that someone work on behalf of me as no one sincere with others, so I always believe on my own skills and I does like forex, I don’t believe on PAMM as depending on someone can be dangerous and we should do our work.

Back