• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Adjustment line (whatever it means) appeared to Journal on 8th Feb first time. 7th Feb and before that there is no such line. So I don't know what you mean by "day 1".
Yes definitely hasn’t allways been there
I just checked some older one I have previously downloaded
It’s onlu been there since the new trading platform was added last weekend

Not trading platform... Platform is basically the Liquidity / Marketplace povider Onyx Capital in this case. Their corporate customers can login and do trades even manually. What Blue Trading means with this "new trading system" is their own programmable "algorithmic" automated trading strategy software that they run on top of that platform. And if the case here is a mistake or incident on the software, it's 100% Blue Trading's own trading fault. Now if that software has glitched and crashed and triggered some crazy trades on it's own breaking those PAMM accounts down.. Who knows what are the actual losses. Even BT might not know. They have to ask from Onyx LP "What are the actual trades and results we opened on our PAMM accounts.." And there might be as many accounts on that Onyx platform than BT has customers so what a mess.

And what do they do in case that those accounts glitched so hard that losses were not spread evenly through customers?
Some account lost 100%, some account 30% and maybe some account was not affected. Do they break those losses evenly or is it just about luck... "Sorry your account was busted 100%", "Congrats, your account was only affected 10%"...

Yes definitely hasn’t allways been there
I just checked some older one I have previously downloaded
It’s onlu been there since the new trading platform was added last weekend
I havnt a clue what he means by “day1”
Unless he’s only been on the platform since 8th Feb

Hi,

3 easy questions for those aware:
- is there someone of your already reaching 100% of the investment and successfully withdrawing it ??
- can anyone of you confirm at least the last 4 (or more) published performances for October ´18, November ´18, December ´18 and January ´19: 7,89%, 13,64%, 14,70%, 16,97% ??
- is there anyone confirming winnings and having started in 2016 or 2017 ??

Thx

What if BlueTrading has been a victim of a scammer or someone has stolen their own funds?. Has anybody thought of this?. It could be possible if BT's funds were in crypto...

We can try to get some info from Prince Investment Group, the accounting firm that audited BLUE TRADING track record results.
The Managing Director of Prince Investment Group is on linkedin.
Search "Phuti Prince Baloyi" on linkedin

The accounting firm phone number just rings out and the address is in the middle of the desert - it's likely a fake company!

Back