• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
well the gods must of been looking down on Henry as his last trade was a success he got the 200pips:)

he has a new trade on buy GBPJPY 131.50 SL 130.50 TP 133.50
Henry is up to his old tricks yet again as he has modified this trade SL is now 129.50:hissyfit:

I haven't taken either of these trades but good luck to those of you left that did

My partner finally bailed out of Henry's program (as one wit called it - the 10Kto10cent program) a few weeks ago and I wonder just how many traders are still with Henry? With the benefit of hindsight it seems to have been no more than a marketing exercise at which Henry is obviously very good. Perhaps he had the best of intentions, but ...... I recall the excitement of getting a SMS in the wee hours and rushing to the computer to enter Henry"s latest trade ......... only to find it went the other way. After a while we decided that when Henry called a trade we should trade in the opposite direction. I could go on about the way Henry DID NOT MANAGE this "trading system" - removing the stop loss, ignoring trades until they were stopped out or margin called etc, etc but what would be the point? He is probably well on the way to HIS 1m if not more. AND perhaps his next marketing exercise.
I wish him well.

yes Henry is nothing more than a con-man with a starting balance of 10k after 9mths he has under 3k left so only one person has made any money from this SCAM Henry Lie
I too would like to know how many suckers are left in this program but i know one things for sure there will be one less after my free mth is up

Here's Henrys email to members

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to give you an update on 10kto1mm program...

As you know we started the 10Kto1mm program and we were able to reach phase I in under 3 months. However, market has not been following fundamentals lately (in my opinion) and as a result, our program suffered some setbacks.

Because of the current account balance, I am going to look for smaller TP and SL until we recover back above the Phase I level... Therefore, I'd recommend everyone uses the SignalCopy program that we provide in the membership area to automatically copy trades...

I plan to incorporate CSR trades, MasterMind trades, and in some instances, News Trades, until we are back to Phase I levels... therefore, I can't stress enough for everyone to use the SignalCopy software to automatically copy the trades.

Once we are above the Phase I level, then we will re-evaluate and see if we should continue with 10kto1mm or just keep on using the same combination of trades to reach our goals... Hopefully by then, market would normalize and we can focus on the original 10kto1mm plan once again.

Thank you for your support and kind understanding,

Henry Liu

If Henry thinks i would let him have control of my account by me using this signal copy he needs to admit himself to a mental asylum i never used this signal copy for one reason so i have control of my account and only put the trades on i like,boy I'm glad i did or i would only be left with 2k in my account as well

Ughargrhabloobharharhahaiya!
Sorry LOL was not enough to express myself.... :D

Poor Henry, we have a proverb: a loser always gets high winds blowing against his face, either way he goes home he has to climb up a hill, flying knifes come from out of nowhere to hurt his back...

Always by surprise, if no bad luck then conspiracy, if no conspiracy then simply curse, evil eye, black cat, Woodoo, bad magic (white, black, old or new school - you name it)...

And now even market FUNDAMENTALS joined the club!
All against poor little Henry... You should try to protect him instead of flogging...

I guess this was Mr Juncker observing every single Henry's trade very carefully (as he obviously has no any other job to do - I mean Jean-Claude Juncker not Henry) and finally decide and annunce speaking the voice of God down from havens: "No, no Mr Henry, I've been watching you, I'm the Superior one, I'm not going to allow you any success. I'm going to give a speech down to public and you're lost in minutes".

Geez, how much BS can he produce? Is there any limit?

Last edited:
Henrys balance for those that are interested or just want a laugh is $2662.86:D

Assuming 20% managed to get refund (I doubt if that much) and assuming he lost some 40% members later he is about half a million now.
This $7337.14 account drawdown is just 1.4% on the whole project. Absolutely nothing to worry about - just expenses.

If he still has some 600 members he gets $40 200 every month for nothing. True easy money out of thin air - better than Bernanke & Co, they should learn from Liu.
I wouldn't surprised if he had more - these people have not only hope but also desperate need to rebuild their accounts. So they'll stick to him till they win or die.

these people have not only hope but also desperate need to rebuild their accounts. So they'll stick to him till they win or die.

Teodor i couldn't agree more This is why this is such a bad SCAM he keeps the vulnerable hanging on with false hope with his bull **** emails(i will past his latest)

I got another free mth subs but i know others that are not getting it and these are the people that are hanging in there because they cant trade themselves and just cant afford to loose 7k and will do anything to recover there losses(even keep paying this SCAMMER) I feel so sad for these people and not even FPA will help them(i feel this is because there is a conflict of interest after i read what Felix wrote in the SCAM alert folder)

Heres Henrys latest BULL **** email

Just wanted to let you know that I've made some fundamental updates to the CSR master during the past few weeks, and I am happy to report that these updates have been extremely encouraging, to say the least.

First, I have limited the amount of cost average trades to 3, because if the market moves away from you after 3 cost averages, it will probably not come back any time soon... so instead of holding up the margin, it's better to have free margin and look to get in more trades.

Second, I've added a Reverse Cost Average function that instead of adding to a position and get a better average price when the market is moving against us, CSR will add new positions when the market is moving with us, thus compounding on the gains! This new addition has been extremely encouraging and I am very excited to see it in action.

Third, I've modified some routines and added breakeven functions to protect our profits in the event that market fails to reach our TP and falls back below the entry level... This new addition seems to protect our gains much better...

I plan to implement all of these new features live sometime next week, as I am still going through the data, but so far I am liking them! So please stay tuned for my updates next week...

Thank you,

Henry Liu

Now we know the tests and statements were false this is the third time he has had to change this robot in 2mths.This Robot is nothing more than a SCAM and has lost over 50% in a couple mths I really don't know how Henry can live with himself

Last edited:
Hey Where does Felix say put him on trades court?

Felix promoted this program by saying "I have seen Henrys statement and am very impressed"He said this when Henry was promoting this program

You will not see this written on this site anymore like 99.9% of everything Felix has written on this site because 99.9% of everything Felix writes is deleted

Henry runs of this site newbies must be warned

This is an extract from Felix message:

"So folks, if Henry indeed made written promises to you that he failed to fulfill and refuses to fulfill, then click here to file a Traders Court complaint against him. Until then, I will consider his two failed services as honest failures and I will continue to welcome him and be grateful to him for writing the high quality content that he writes for FPA"

It's here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/15041-henry-liu-scam-2.html#post64246

This is all a scam i been following henry since 10k and it all a SCAM. His customer support even seem to rebel agaisnt henry and get getting the irs on him for major illegal practices he has been doing. They told me henry has made about 1.7 million dollars. So maybe 10k to 1 mm road was intended just for him off subscriptions. Henry is a 1st class scammer. Any one who doesnt see this by now is navie enough to believe his lieing words. He has new things coming out that will be a mix of all the sitea into one. More worthleas services to steal your money. This is all coming from a customer rep that email me on friday of lastweek. He also make 50k of monthly subscriptions. Poor guys have to pay him monthly and still loose money in there accounts with no way to reach him or answers or no nothings. Big scam going on. I hope the irs shuts him down.

Back