• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT HENRY LIU

This GBPJPY trade signal is the most moronic call made yet, if he really thinks price will drop that far why not just short GBPJPY now? Sell Market instead of Buy Limit? I really think he's just buying time. Somebody should file a crrminal complaint, this really is tantamount to wire fraud. His boilerplate disclimer on his website about not issuing trading advice is really just balony and would never hold water in court. Face it, the guy is a scam artist.

Last edited:
Group Action

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT HENRY LIU

This GBPJPY trade signal is the most moronic call made yet, if he really thinks price will drop that far why not just short GBPJPY now? Sell Market instead of Buy Limit? I really think he's just buying time. Somebody should file a crrminal complaint, this really is tantamount to wire fraud. His boilerplate disclimer on his website about not issuing trading advice is really just balony and would never hold water in court. Face it, the guy is a scam artist.

A complaint by one individual may not carry much weight in court. However a group action which files complaint will definitely hold water in court. This will expose the man as a scam artist, put him out of business and protect a lot of innocent people being ripped off in the future.

There is a Traders Court here.

You can file a case and let other traders judge.

Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

However keep in mind you have to carefully define your accusation first and provide right evidence.
It's not enough "Henry is a scammer because he's a scammer" or "he's a scam because his signals are poor".

Or you can file a complaint with CFTC. Here's how:

Here's the link to file a complaint with the CFTC
http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotecti...form/index.htm

Here's the link to file a complaint with the NFA
File a Complaint

You can read more about filing a complaint with the CFTC here
http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotecti...ions/index.htm

sunday afternoon

it came to my mind to check henry's success after more than half a year,
as I had the idea of joining the program when it waqs about to start.
and
WOW
am I relieved that I didn't!

So now, for every reader and surely even more for the participants:

this 1k to 10mm clearly is a scam.

But what does that make the FPA, if action isn't taken immediately?

Henry special consultant to FPA - what can be expected from his contributions in the face of his desaster?

fellow traders, your thoughts on this?

and
WOW

Henry special consultant to FPA - what can be expected from his contributions in the face of his desaster?

Yes Tom you made a good decision not to join this SCAM I was not so lucky as i was new to FPA and was unaware of Henrys previous failed attempts and i joined up thinking Henry would be ok as he is giving signals on this site and Felix said he had seen Henrys statement and was impressed

Its now Cristal clear to me Henry is noting more than a SCAMMER and cant trade for **** he will never get another penny from me a lesson learnt

and
WOW

My understanding is that Henry has the status of "special consultant to the FPA" because that's what Felix wanted over a year ago; does Felix know what's happened since then? I don't know. If you don't know who Felix is, he's the one who owns and founded FPA.

Re. Felix, I do appreciate him, and was a member of his Forex Diamonds room back in 2007; those were the days! Anybody remember "Scatman"? It was he who taught me how to trade news initially, and I am thankful for that.

Re. Henry, I wish he would lose this special "status" for reasons I obviously don't need to go into. I personally communicated this to FPA in a private email. Who knows what will happen though. Felix might be busy with other things and not know what's happening day to day here; I'm not sure. But either way, at this point at least, I think most people can make an informed decision about whether it's wise to follow Henry or not...

Felix busy?

hard to believe Felix is so enormously busy that he doesn't check what's goin on.

If he had special consultants in the hundreds, that might be different;

as things are, we can be sure that the people who own/run FPA are totally aware.

So I'm sorry to say :that does not feel good when it comes to interpreting the role of the FPA in that.

well never recived a SMS but Henrys in any other wood ducks?
100pip SL wonder how long this will last before its removed:(

SL hit O well its not all bad Henry still has $2100.00 to play with to gain more fees thens its all over

Last edited:
Or you can file a complaint with CFTC. Here's how:

Here's the link to file a complaint with the CFTC
http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotecti...form/index.htm

Here's the link to file a complaint with the NFA
File a Complaint

You can read more about filing a complaint with the CFTC here
http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotecti...ions/index.htm

Yup, this is where you can seek legal action against Henry.
However it would be very interesting to see a case in the FPA Traders Court - many people suspect FPA supports Henry activity. It would be good case to clear/confirm such accusations.

I cannot do it - I'm no longer his customer. I found about him early enough to get out without any real loss.

Back