• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
"He is stuck on the USD (USD/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, NZD/USD)"

Haiyo-yo! Not good positions to be in, but if he has enough free margin to ride out the losses, he might still get out of those jams.

I find Sive's analysis to be more accurate than most and have made some very good pips following his lead.

As for Henry, I do read his weekly analysis (which is quite good too), but I used them as additional/cross-reference information to dictate what I should or should not trade.

Check out the web site ""myfxbook" for Oct 2010 FxOpen Demo competition.
The 3rd prize winner (from Canada) made just 3 trades (100, 200, & 500 lot size trades) and brought the usd100k account to usd1,068,644.16
So, what does that tell us? Carefully placed trades can reap huge rewards rather than placing trades numbering in the hundreds and thousands.

Lately, Silver has been a good pips provider and I am sticking 100% to that forgoing ALL currencies trading until the price of Silver goes way up again.
Less stress and anguish for me to trade this way as I am monitoring movement of only one item.

All the best!

I personally went 4 straight weeks doing the exact opposite of his Sunday night, Monday morning forecast, and each week I was up a thousand by Wednesday.

Hi,hi, I remember one of Sir Pipsalot webinars - he said if you're almost 100% times wrong it's very good actually. All you have to do is to swap Buy and Sell buttons :D

Is Henry long in USDJPY again? Coz 15 years low, US recovery bla, blah, blah?

No, not still in the USDJPY, however, the henry account just lost $2,707.90 on the USD/JPY. It went like this: 15 Mar Buy Limit 80.75 - SL 79.60 - TP 82.75. Then as it went down and down and down the following message was sent on 16 Mar @ 13:40 "Update USDJPY SL 79.00 - TP 84.00" ensuring further losses. Stopped out at 21:12 - 16 Mar. Swap -12.91 Profit -2,707.90.

The best (worst) of the bunch is the USDCHF - buy on 22 Jan 2010 @
.93367. That is still an open trade sitting at -4,486.57 as of this morning. Total account value today from a 22 Aug 2010 start of $10,000. is a whopping $10,144.36. 7 months to make 144.36. But with the USDCHF trade the accounts total equity is $5,561.48 with a free margin of $3,161.48. Just slightly short of the phase 5 or 6 or 7 we were supposed to be at, just by a small amount. We were even told to remove the SL on the paint-drying pair USDCHF back on Feb 23.

Henry's just hoping and hoping and making very bad decisions along the way. He had a set of rules, yet keeps breaking them. Sounds quite close to breach of contract, seeing money is involved. I am putting together a scam report and when all my T's are crossed and my I's dotted, I will then decide if I want to waste any further of my time on this henry thingy seeing it is only $498 initial and $67 for 6 months, but still a thousand bucks is a thousand bucks. I paid for a plan and the plan has not been followed. Oh, well, we'll see.
Will keep posting info and updates if anyone is still interested in this saga.

Last edited:
I have to say a lot of these posts I'm reading are hysterical to me. I'll just repeat some of my earlier comments for the lemmings.

First, I have no axe to grind with Henry Liu as I said. However, I DID trade with him live for several months; have any of you? Did any of you even read the FxNewsWiz reviews? Probably not on both counts (exept for yurps who it seems was also in Henry's old trading room-but you're probably not listening to him either right? Because he's "negative"? lol)

Do you not think it MIGHT be valuable to hear from someone who has actually traded live with this individual? If you don't think so, it's no skin off my nose. I simply offer that honest feedback for what it may be worth.

Second, you'll notice Henry is not contesting anything I'm saying.

Anyway, I just decided I'm not going to waste my time trying to help ungrateful newbs. But for anyone who is interested, you can still get Crazy Cat's signals at Fast Economic News / Secret News Weapon SNW.

I hate to pull an "I told you so", but myself and several others warned this community about Henry a long time ago; long before this $10K to $1MM crap. What happened when myself and others with prior live trading experience with Henry tried to share our experience? We were called "haters", "negative", "detractors", you name it. It was almost like people were ready to kill us for even suggesting that following Henry might be unwise.

So as much as I hate to see people again losing money to this internet marketer (he doesn't make his living from trading if you haven't figured that out), fair warning was put out there for all to see.

I think so many people are so desperate for ANY help with trading, that when someone comes along painting such a rosy picture, anyone who upsets or "spoils" that nice picture that's being painted is attacked. Gee, how dare we speak the truth!

I did my "civic duty" and spoke truthfully here about my experience with Henry almost a year ago. It seems virtually no one bothered to listen. I can only hope for those that have lost money that it will be a lesson learned...when I went through all these EXACT same things with Henry in 2008, I sure learned my lesson...

Last edited:
None of the Henry's services is profitable.10kto1mm,MasterMentoring, CurrencyStrengthRobot are making just losses (bigger or smaller).As marketer he seems to be good but his real trading results are very poor.

None of the Henry's services is profitable.10kto1mm,MasterMentoring, CurrencyStrengthRobot are making just losses (bigger or smaller).As marketer he seems to be good but his real trading results are very poor.

Let us read his last email :

Just a quick update to keep you informed with the changes I'll be making to
the subscription of 10kto1mm membership and the upcoming CSR (Currency
Strength Robot).

First of all, the concept for CSR has been very profitable to say the
least. Although recent market volatility suggests otherwise, I've made a
few coding updates to address this issue and I am very confident that in
the long run, CSR will be able to generate 10~20% return per month,
consistently and automatically.

Therefore, I've decided to officially launch CSR by the end of March, and
as a 10kto1mm member, you'll get the Standard version of CSR included in
your current monthly fee of $67.00.

This is ONLY for current active 10kto1mm members. Since CSR Standard price
is $127, you are getting triple the value of your 10kto1mm membership at
only $67 a month. The only requirement is to keep your 10kto1mm membership
active, because this special offer is reserved only to active 10kto1mm
members.

If you have an active subscription with 10kto1mm, you don't need to do
anything to participate in this deal. I'll be sending out another email
with access information once the CSR officially launches by the end of the
month.

If you are currently a Mastermind student and you also have an subscription
for 10kto1mm, I've decided to included 10kto1mm as part of the Mastermind
program, so we will be cancelling the monthly billing of $67 for you.

And as a Mastermind student, you'll get the GOLD version of CSR, which has
no limit to the trading lot size. As long as you keep your Mastermind
membership active, you won't have to pay for CSR or 10kto1mm anymore. This
is an instant saving of $67 (10kto1mm) and $297 (CSR Gold)

We will be updating all accounts between today and tomorrow, there is
nothing you need to do for be part of this new change.

If you have any questions, feel free to support.

It means don't leave, i give you CSR !!! How to make people know about this scammer ????

If this issue is taken up as a complaint, the technicality might cropped up as to the exact meaning of "10kto1mm".

Yes Boko Maru, way back then we have read your emphatic posting warning about old Henry....BUT, many Traders were overtly eager to turn their usd10k into usd1m as the program was fully subscribed.
I think the main reason for most/all those Traders to participate in the program was because old Henry is a respected Consultant to our beloved FPA.

....And yes, Rick Frederick, we are very interested to see the outcome of this "experiment"....and we do feel your frustration and sympathy for your losses.
Please do keep us posted...and good luck.

No, not still in the USDJPY, however, the henry account just lost $2,707.90 on the USD/JPY. It went like this: 15 Mar Buy Limit 80.75 - SL 79.60 - TP 82.75. Then as it went down and down and down the following message was sent on 16 Mar @ 13:40 "Update USDJPY SL 79.00 - TP 84.00" ensuring further losses. Stopped out at 21:12 - 16 Mar. Swap -12.91 Profit -2,707.90 (...)

Ironically it makes a lot of sense to trade Long in UJ now.
The earthquake and subsequent events changed the game completely.
Mid and long term Yen is going to weaken.
It will be tricky in UJ coz Greenback is in downtrend too.
Nevertheless yen has changed. For years to come.

(...)
I think the main reason for most/all those Traders to participate in the program was because old Henry is a respected Consultant to our beloved FPA.

That's the point.
And surprisingly, FPA signal subscribers were invited to his program in direct mails. Of course there is no proof Henry used FPA e-mail database.
FPA admins worked on it and found that at some point the security was compromised and possibly someone stole the e-mail addresses. Which is quite popular nowadays.
To make it even more interesting - I set up separate account only for FPA signals. I didn't use it elsewhere. And I found 10kto1mm right in this mailbox

But again - no proof Henry did it. He may have bough it for example. Like many "vendors" do.

Henry is very clever - you cannot say he's a scammer. No proof for it.
I cannot call him a scammer - I found his poor performance within the money back guarantee period and I got full refund as we had agreed.
My loses are my loses as I agreed when subscribing.
Yet, like someone described here, many people feel scammed.

Yup, he's very clever - we can talk about ethics, not laws.
I repeat again: if I was to sell crap for bucks I would hire Henry. He can sell anything to anyone. It's not any irony - this is great talent as a matter of fact.
But the talent is one thing, ways of using the talents is another thing.
So we're back to ethics...

And one more thing - as long as Henry is the FPA signal provider, all 1000+ 10kto1mm subscribers have every right to connect the two dots and question FPA confidence. No matter right or wrong.

I agree, and believe, old Henry is no scammer....just a poor trader.

They are people who can run a company fantastically well, but will go belly-up if they start their own company.
Maybe it's because these people just cannot go that extra mile to be the commander in chief....you know, a good vice President or Assistant, but a lousy President or Business Owner.

But old Henry do give some pretty in-depth up-coming market conditions and it's up to us user Traders to read, interpret, and use what we read...completely with no obligation what-so-ever (nor payment) to act on his analysis.

As for his usd10k to 1m program?...hmmmm...might as well tell all investors to dump everything into Silver on the downside and wait for 36.00 to 40.00 level as some analysis predicted to happen by end of this month.
If that comes to passed, then declared the program a success and close it pronto!

Back