4 hour Anchor

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary everyone will by dolar :rolleyes:

Until people finally realize that the Fed has been printing dollars at an amazing rate, and has been using those freshly minted dollars buy up US government loans in order to support the dollar.

If you or I tried a stunt like this, we'd be in jail.

The Euro and the dollar are both racing to the edge of a cliff. It's just a contest to see who goes over the edge first.

Mattress Bank recommends physical gold and silver.

Mattress Bank. Protecting investors worldwide since 1929.

I always wondered about mattress bank ,maybe morally questionable but one can admit ingenious of indigenous . Like you suggest we should have bets.:cool:
Option a) Will Fed call mattress bank to ask total of M3 or MB or (M6):p to be deposit back to them and suddenly no longer exist in case a threat of Hyperinflation.
Option b) Will Fed continue trapping certain M’s in financial system. This may be morally wrong but I think again ingenious recipe against inflation. As these M’s will be excess reserves it will only pump productivity rather than inflation after any recession.
Fed has been doing this since 1929
Here is the bet;By the time USD crashes USA will find another planet :p

The Fed tried confiscating gold from Mattress Bank once. They managed to get a few branch managers to surrender a little here and there, but most branches just threw an extra blanket on and said "Gold? What gold?" ;)

QE3, etc keep pumping excess cash into the economy, and the government keeps manipulating what does and doesn't count as inflation to cover the growing inflation rate.

The USA can't even put a man in orbit right now. With the economy as tight as it is, who knows how long until Congress gives NASA enough funds to get Americans back into space as anything but paying passengers on Russian orbital launches. :mad:

My bet - one more short lived bull run on the dollar and stock market that gets small investors back into the markets - all this just to give the big boys enough time to make certain that their golden parachutes are made of physical gold.

Get ready to party like it's 1929. :p

The dollar will survive... they buy too many Chinese goods for China to let it fail :D

I actually believe that too. Hell, all the video games have been saying that for years :)

The dollar will survive... they buy too many Chinese goods for China to let it fail :D

Yet.

Sooner or later, China will eventually decide that propping up the dollar costs more than it's worth. At that point, I hope you've got some gold and silver on deposit in Mattress Bank.

Yet.

Sooner or later, China will eventually decide that propping up the dollar costs more than it's worth. At that point, I hope you've got some gold and silver on deposit in Mattress Bank.

I agree. Although I think that is a number of years away at this point. Anyhow, just buy your wife/girlfriend that diamond necklace and call it a day :) You can always sell it.... :)

Or invest in the bunker under your house for when China DOES decide not to prop up the dollar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back