• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xPips.net

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all,just joined your wonderful site,I have a little experience in forex,but willing to learn from you good souls on here if i can.

I thought i'd ask a quick question here,as i'm not sure where else to put it,i've been checking out the Reviews and Ratings pages,and am interested in the 4xpips.net service,tho when i put '4xpipsreviews' into google,aswell as the good ones off here,there are some that say the following...Loading historical trade record for 4XPips. .... Compliance Review See AutoTrade Fills for signal 5/18/12 2:46, STO, 2, EUR/AUD, 1.28912. Compliance Review

They look like day to day trades using it,and,to be honest,they aren't that good compared to the rich reviews here.Wondered if anyone could shed any light on the matter?

Thanks in advance,
Johnny

Yes I just read the reviews on FPA and there ALL 5 STAR and relatively new

This make me very suspicious and red flag is flying high

I have looked on a few other bigger FX sites and couldn't find review's for this service so will hunt around more

Yes I just read the reviews on FPA and there ALL 5 STAR and relatively new

This make me very suspicious and red flag is flying high

I have looked on a few other bigger FX sites and couldn't find review's for this service so will hunt around more

Hi there

Have a look at our older site too 4X PIPS - Flash Intro where we have 35 other reviews so this should help. This 4xpips.net is our new easier to use site as the older one is looking a bit dated now and with our improved service we wanted a newer more attractive and user friendly site

Thanks
4X Pips Team

Oh sorry I answered one part only as I was concentrating on that. Website will be updated Oct 1st with all September results. One week on there already shows the profit of +505 Pips. I try to update the site with results every 2 weeks but I am 1 week behind .

Thanks

So what's the deal? You promised above to have the September results on your site Oct 1. As of the writing of this post (Oct 2nd), you still haven't done it. An FPA forum is a bad place to start breaking promises. You are putting your credibility in danger I'd say...

So what's the deal? You promised above to have the September results on your site Oct 1. As of the writing of this post (Oct 2nd), you still haven't done it. An FPA forum is a bad place to start breaking promises. You are putting your credibility in danger I'd say...

Hi there, sorry I said they would be up Oct 1st but after the massive influx of new clients and having to reply to so many emails each day then our website updating took a back seat for a few days. I didn't realise things would get so busy so should not have said it would be done by Oct 1st for sure. Anybody who contacted us direct asking for them were given the data by email or skype anyway so were happy.
Data is with webmaster now to update so I have asked him to post them....thanks

Hi there, sorry I said they would be up Oct 1st but after the massive influx of new clients and having to reply to so many emails each day then our website updating took a back seat for a few days. I didn't realise things would get so busy so should not have said it would be done by Oct 1st for sure. Anybody who contacted us direct asking for them were given the data by email or skype anyway so were happy.
Data is with webmaster now to update so I have asked him to post them....thanks

I just checked and see that last week of Sept still missing from results, but glad you are addressing it at least. Re. making promises, of course it's always better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

You alright, they are not as good as I tough. After submitting a very positive review before I think I should not had done it and I should wait for more time before proceeding. I had more than 4 losses in this last 2 weeks and even that I had some winners I still could not make any money

You alright, they are not as good as I tough. After submitting a very positive review before I think I should not had done it and I should wait for more time before proceeding. I had more than 4 losses in this last 2 weeks and even that I had some winners I still could not make any money

You can always update your review at any time and as many times as you wish,this will help other trader's decide if this program is for them!

I've been burned before by different signal services and I really believe there is not a perfect service or holy grail like they say so I really apologise if maybe I made 4XPips service looks kind of negative because of my losses. The mayority wins any way and they have more positive reviews than negatives so I hope they keep improving their service for our good and their good also. Thanks 4XPips for clearing out some stuff in the review I left in the main review page. :)

Back