• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss A Scam Finding is Lifted

General discussions of a financial company
I'm not sure I would trust that they'd completely reformed, but it is good to see a company at least trying to move in the right direction.

A win for FPA

I am really glad to read this and I am happy that the FPA has won this battle, but the war goes on. Thanks for being there for the little guys trying to make a honest buck in the markets. :D

You are doing some good!

Way to go FPA! :)

Keep up the good work.

It's up to traders like us -- and the great people at FPA -- to police our own turf.

Scumbag brokers and bucketshops know they are not regulated and their greatest fear is that the new traders will get educated and learn their lies and tricks.

Tell anyone you can about how few truly honest forex brokers there are, and point your friends to FPA and others like it first before they get taken in by the scam artists that abound in FX.

Now, let's go make some money soldiers. :)

PD

Back