AAFXTrading.com (Warning - This broker earned a SCAM label)

Spellkiller

Private, 1st Class
Some regulators have forbidden bonuses as they are often used to create a wrong impression of how easy that is to multiply the deposit.
Same with risk-free trades, tournaments, etc. All kind of marketing bull****. Does AAFX offer any of these btw?
No, this is not the case. They only offer the welcome bonus, that's basically it. However, particularly I don't see how the tournaments can be harmful for anyone's deposit. They are conducted on demo normally and are meant for demo users to have fun and probably get a prize they can start trading with if they can't efford funding account themselves.
Have never heard of risk-free trades...

Purekiller

Recruit
This is normally the tool that binary brokers use, when you either lose or win the fixed amount if the price goes up or down according to your prediction. Risk free trades are offered as a prize in the tournament or that can also be a welcome bonus.
Just thought you might be interested.
From what I see AAFX is not a binary broker, that's why they don't offer these.

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
Does the broker have any limitations for daytrading apart from 60 seconds rule?

Spellkiller

Private, 1st Class
Well, we've found out already that EAs are allowed, including intraday ones. I don't see much of a hassle to daytrade here. On the other hand, considering they've got enough stocks and no swaps or overnight trading fees, they seem to be more of an investment opportunity for small depos. But that's my HO. I don't insist on such a qualification of the broker.

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
Gotcha, tnx. Personally I'm interested in descrete daytrading, and for some of my ideas the leverage they offer wouldn't hurt. I'm just wondering here if there any unexpected obstables that can arise when I don't expect those, so I'm kinda trying to learn a bit more from real customers.

Shalirad

Corporal
Well, I've traded long enough with AAFX to know all their pros and cons. IMHO, the bonus requirement is very difficult to fulfill and it may lead some traders into a riskier trading style than what was meant by their initial plan. This is the cons.
Trading fees and nice executions is a definite pro.
You've mentioned planning to use 1:2000 leverage. Averaging strategy, I assume?

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
got me :) yeah kind of an averaging. Trend-oriented though and there area few other details that I wouldn't want to speak out loud here. no SWAPs and big leverage - that's a nice combo. Testing it with the demo for now, but I'm ready to rock :D

Shalirad

Corporal
Well, all I can do is wish you a good luck. I do hope you know what you are doing. On the other hand.. sorry to disappoint you, but averaging killed more depos than anything else in the world of finance, I believe. That's a typical newcomer's myth that you can make the approach any different from a russian roulette by simply adding a few more rules.

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
Thanks for the risk warning, bro. That's a big concern for sure. Yet, playing a russian roulette having 100 empty chamber in the revolver is much more favorable, than doing the same with 5 empty slots. That's why I like the leverage the broker gives this much.

Purekiller

Recruit
I didn't quite get the analogy. Would be lovely to find out why averaging is a sort of a modified russian roulette in your opinion.