AAFXTrading.com (Warning - This broker earned a SCAM label)

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
I think the initial presupposition is that when averaging trader faces the risk to lose all he's got, because even though it seems unbelievable that someone might make dozens of wrong trades one after one, this is still possible.
I made a note though that in traditional game, your chances to lose are 1:5 exactly, while in trading we can significantly decrease the chances to lose by adding some systematic approach, playijng along with the trend, etc. So the chances to lose everything get very small. 1:100 is not an exactl number and the number depends on how accurate your observations of the market actually are.
My demo deposit at AAFX has nearly trippled now, in only 2 months. I think I'm ready to go live now.

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
Around 40% of depo, so yeah, that's a risky one. Yet, I'm funding account now. The R:R is still good imo.

Vo32ss

Private, 1st Class
I finally did it! Having spent enough time playing with a demo account, I dared to open a real one to try my averaging method combined with their strikingly big 1:2000. I deposited $300 and got down to trading. Well, I obtained quite controversial outcomes. So, I increased by depo to $420 only using my averaging. You may wonder that I could have achieved more. Yeah, perhaps, but it seems to me averaging doesn’t get along with this very large leverage, the use of which is quite scary, I should confess. Well, I didn’t lose my depo and I attribute it to my averaging approach. As for 1:2000, it’s not bad but it should be used for something different, I don’t know for what yet.

Shalirad

Corporal
As for your averaging, I’m not going to change my point of view. I guess you were simply lucky. However, maybe you are right.

Purekiller

Recruit
I have no idea how to use this 1:2000. You need to be extremely cautious and psychologically prepared to use it. Keep up, guys, I’ll be watching you. I wonder how you can make the most of AAFX Trading.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Consider this:

Imagine if you got scammed. You've exhausted all legal and regulatory routes to try to resolve your issue. You and others bring your issues to the FPA and the company is labelled as a SCAM.

Would you want other FPA members to boycott the broker that scammed you?

If yes, how would you feel to find a group of FPA members discussing opening accounts with the broker that scammed you? What would you think of your fellow FPA soldiers providing money to the enemy?

I would personally never open an account with any broker that's been labelled scam by the FPA. If the broker claims to be reformed, they need to come back and resolve all the issues that lead to them getting that label. Otherwise, they will not only never see one cent of my money, but I will keep warning others away from the company.

AAFXTrading has been labelled as a scam since March 2017.