• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Are there any robots that make profit?

Most of the latest well "marketed" EA are just non sense. ..megadroid, fap turbo,....and on and on...
I get some 5 to 10 emails each week with "new" EA's that are "revolutionizing" the forex market and making so much $$$$$$...bla. bla, bla.

It seems that when people realized that is not the broker, nor the spreads nor any other excuse possible and stop buying the crap... then the "marketer" moves on and starts recommending some other crap and thats goes on perpetually.

I trade manually (professionally ) full time for a number of years and I do fine. Would it be nice to find
an EA that helps to improve my results? Of course it would.
I read and keep up with what is going on the Forex. Is there a EA that could be good in the long run? Probably... but I have not found it yet.

I am always devoting some of my time to research some EA's. I focus and spend my time researching no-hipe Software. Lately I have intrigued by billionmetr.com . It is more than one month already searching for reviews, comments etc. and finding nothing that could help to make an honest assessment
if what they claim is true or false.

If anyone wants you join me in the research welcome. My contact info is posted in the member area.
Thanks,
Jeuro

It seems billionmeter.com (spelling correction to that in the quote above) is a scam out of Indonesia - see the last post in the following thread -

Billion Meter | BillionMeter.com | BillionMeter reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

It seems one really needs to be a professional to do this manually and all the years of experience that provides and also deep pockets so that you can set realistic stops and not wipe out your bank. I made AUD$3000 in one week but then the next week my bank was wiped out. Even the professionals in banks can get it wrong and lose millions of the banks money. What chance has the mug punter got.

I think Kertcher's Platinum Associates or ARLT systems - Aussie Rob (I am NOT affiliates for these) for safe and covered calls options writing are a lot safer and give better and more consistent returns in the long run.

My 20c worth.

A

Got your point, I also believe that. Nevertheless I think that is safe to add that choosing a proper broker like Duskacopy doesn't necessarily mean that a particular robot will work (even if it has a better than average strategy). In fact FAPTurbo made a high roller version for the Duskacopy platform, and as fart as I know it's a total loser.

Of course, with emphasis on the fart.

A

Back