Are you addicted to trading?

I have a friend who swears by binary options and sports betting. He got wiped out on jan/15/2015 thanks to SNB. Just a replacement of addictions.

Yes it was not just the retail traders but small time brokers also got wiped out :p

Addiction is necessary is forex trading but it has to be in the form of passion. If you are too much addicted to forex trading in the form of gambling then that's something you have to control very quickly.

Addiction is necessary is forex trading but it has to be in the form of passion. If you are too much addicted to forex trading in the form of gambling then that's something you have to control very quickly.

Yes, it is true that whenever we are addicted to our trading then we want to make sure that our trades are good and we are also making profits out of them :)

I am not fond of binary options at all. I prefer to count on my knowledge and experience, not on chance. The former is much more reliable than the latter, I think.

Some times I feel I am becoming addicted to trading . I feel some thing is less when I do not watch market. Even with no money in my account I use to analyze market and do demo trading to fulfill my this desire.

Some times I feel I am becoming addicted to trading . I feel some thing is less when I do not watch market. Even with no money in my account I use to analyze market and do demo trading to fulfill my this desire.
Something I can relate to. Yesterday I closed at NY close, having opened at London. It is euphoric to watch the whipsaws in a fast day like FOMC.

although reading and hearing so much negative about the forex market and it's impact on the human psychology, I neither consider myself addicted nor I think it's that bad as many of the people describe it. even if you don't invest you can still play around, analyze charts and so on. depends on the perspective and priorities...

Something I can relate to. Yesterday I closed at NY close, having opened at London. It is euphoric to watch the whipsaws in a fast day like FOMC.

We have to look and see how we are actually doing our trades. This in turn will also help us in becoming profitable traders :)

Back