Are you addicted to trading?

I can tell I am pretty addicted to chocolate, but as much as I love and enjoy trading, I am not addicted to it. I try to approach it with as level head possible.

I do not put example of chocolate to forex trading. I enjoy trading but forex is some tense full situation too because I have to manage it . I feel empty when not connected to forex market it means forex is like an addiction for me. After loosing trades too I will be part of this market to do trading.

I love trading, I enjoy it a lot, I could do it every day and most of the time that's what I am doing indeed. But I still wouldn't say that I am addicted. When I have things that need doing I focus on them, and once I am done I go back to trading.

I don't know whether already addicted in forex or not, but everyday still like with forex trading and this is my favourite business as source additional income, although also forex included as risky business

I don't know whether already addicted in forex or not, but everyday still like with forex trading and this is my favourite business as source additional income, although also forex included as risky business

It is true that many of the traders are doing trades as they are addicted to their trading and this is why they are also getting the losses since they are unable to leave doing trading easily :(

Well Im pretty sure that those who seem addicted are not as professional as they can be. I mean Forex is gambling as far as you dont understand a thing. If you have a clue about your strategy or make use of some tips you probably dont look as if youre somehow sick and unable to manage your personal life

Yeah I forgot to write ab myself. I hope I cant call myself an addict... I hope! :) At least I feel I have a barrier to stop when I realize things are against me. And Ive never found myself trading all night when I have to be in my office by 9am.

Back