Are you consistent?

We need a risk management strategy for consistent profits, and also invest in our trading education. In theory everything seems easy…:D

We should try and control the risks in our trades and that would be possible only when we know how we have to do a particular trade and what is the income we are getting from such types of trades :D

Yes as much we are successful in risk control it bring amazing effects. We loose less money if there is bad market situation. Consistent traders work with good plan and risk management then can make regular earning from forex trading.

Yes as much we are successful in risk control it bring amazing effects. We loose less money if there is bad market situation. Consistent traders work with good plan and risk management then can make regular earning from forex trading.
It's true. The only way to survive in Forex and eventually earn money from it, is to focus on long term goals rather than day-to-day lucky hits.

it's important to be consistent in your behaviour but as for strategy I think sometimes it's usefull to change it according to the situation

it's important to be consistent in your behaviour but as for strategy I think sometimes it's usefull to change it according to the situation
If any trader already having good understanding with the market, hence they can trading with adjusted strategy according market condition, but need good learning to understand because in fact forex is risky business

If any trader already having good understanding with the market, hence they can trading with adjusted strategy according market condition, but need good learning to understand because in fact forex is risky business

We have to always make room for the adjustments in our trading system so that it suits the market conditions. This is why we have to first test with the smaller trading volumes and see the results that we are getting :)

Honestly, I am not yet consistent and still in learning process, I am consistent in learning but not in earning, it is because that forex is risky and tough business and for consistent profit we have to do lot of hard work, I am assure that I will be successful in near future.

Very hard to get consistent result in trading, sometime I can making good profit more than one hundred percent but eventually still faced with loss and often also margin call account, but still not yet give up and still learning process

Honestly, I am not yet consistent and still in learning process, I am consistent in learning but not in earning, it is because that forex is risky and tough business and for consistent profit we have to do lot of hard work, I am assure that I will be successful in near future.
Don't give up. It takes hours and hours of sitting in front of your screen but eventually it pays off.

Don't give up. It takes hours and hours of sitting in front of your screen but eventually it pays off.
Yes need high dedication to learning to making money, forex trading is not easy but we still having many opportunity to start learn and making money from this business, although become consistent is not easy we need try it

Back