Are you consistent?

Trading is business and become consistent is not easy task, I think althiough any trader already few years on forex but sometime loss still inevitable, and loss also as part in trading so as trader need risk management in plan trading

Forex is complicated but lucrative business and consistent returns comes through positive approach and positivity is that we should trade with proper planning and should expect the profit which we have deserve according to our skills and ability to maintain the consistency of profit.

Most of the people who think or interested in forex trading perceive success in forex trading entirely depends on system or trading strategy. But it is not always like that. In fact the foundation upon which the trading success depends is the mindset and psychology- the way they think and feel the market and the strategies they adopt in the process. People attempting gain money in short period normally bombarded by unrealistic expectations like turning $1,000 into $100,000 in a few months. More drastically their mindset and brain move emotionally rather than rationally causing easy loss of money. Thus to say even if the strategies and practices are important , your managing your emotion and rational attitude for trade is equally important for forex success. These two are also important for your future success.

The conclusion in my opinion is that the forex trading requires consistency and patience in order to become successful.

I'm very consistent - in my lack of patience.
Might we need to trained patience, although forex trading like as psychological game, but if we can trained self discipline in trading might we can having more patience.

I am also not yet able to become consistent profit here

I bet all successful forex traders are rich with patience as they have experienced a lot of bad experiences that have made them perfect and that's might be the reason that you have cancelled your order.. :)

That is a type of consistency that we share. I am working on myself to try and improve, but progress is slow.
Although progress is slow but might we still want to trying and keep struggling, become consistent is not easy, but if already having better winning trades than loss trades i think this already as good trader

Back