Are you consistent?

Rambo35

Corporal
I hear a lot of traders, especially new traders, always talking about how much they want to earn. I rarely hear someone mention consistent returns. Those who are serious about trading need to shift their focus on consistent returns as every successful trader know that it is not about how much you earn, it is about how much you keep on a consistent base.

I rather make a smaller amount, but do so with consistency and every month. Trading is not about getting one or two trades right and make a big return, it is about consistent returns over the long-term. Give it a thought before you try to hit a home run next time.

Consistent in Forex requires proper trading skills and knowledge although Forex market is also risky but by making and following some good strategies we can earn consistent profit.

Without consistency we can not expect to make much in the forex trading business and thus develop a trading system which will produce consistent result.

You're right, keep focus on money doesn't make you concentrate enough on trading

Yes it is right that consistency is a compulsory to trade. If you have brake in trade and you trade in intervals then you may loose your money and can loose you concentration.

yes consistent in lowering my equity (lol...), at present its 50:50, wining trade and losing trade is equal. just need to increase one..!

yes consistent in lowering my equity (lol...), at present its 50:50, wining trade and losing trade is equal. just need to increase one..!

Just tweak your risk/reward or winning percentage up a little and you'll be all set.

Yes I am. Here is a screenshot to prove it.
Untitled.png

Back