Are you consistent?

I agree. I also am looking for something consistent rather than a riskier system of big highs and deep lows. I would much rather have a small but reliable monthly income. :)

Speaking of books (as mentioned above), maybe there is another thread that discusses this, but are there any books anyone would suggest on this topic of risk management in trading?

That is a dream for every trader who doing this business . Its no matter how small the profit that was achieve as long as that system give consistent then its will very good . surely its will make the mental be a stead and also make the mind being relax . so we will think positively and also think realistically

Yes, now I am a consistent profitable Forex trader. Because, my long time trading experience always lead me to right trend to earn money by trading. Though, I follow money management policy very tightly. But, I am really happy with my small consistent success.

I'm not fully consistent but still in the green zone. Often at times I enter useless trades just to be in a trade all the time. This is one bad habit that I want to get rid of now.

That is a dream for every trader who doing this business . Its no matter how small the profit that was achieve as long as that system give consistent then its will very good . surely its will make the mental be a stead and also make the mind being relax . so we will think positively and also think realistically

Sometime system and strategy do make a lot of profit. But I meet a lot of trader who have wrong mindset, same strategy, same system, but can't execute on real time. Very true scenario.

I am consistent in my works . I do regular market watch that keeps me in touch with market . It supports me to get some regular profits too .It means I am consistent in making profits too

It is not easy thing to keep consistency especially consistent to stick on the rule when condition of market is not good in our mind. It is possible to be consistent to stick on the rule when you're confident with the planning and you know the risk so you won't lose more than you could afford to take when there is proper trading plan with proper money management in it. It is possible to keep consistency easier when you can be discipline to stick on the rule.

Consistency is something that is even greater than start making profits in forex market, you can make profit for some days and then might lose it all at once. So after getting profits, concentrate heavily on getting consistency.

Back