Are you consistent?

Yes it is right that consistency is a compulsory to trade. If you have brake in trade and you trade in intervals then you may loose your money and can loose you concentration.

Traders should stick to their trading plans and market is not consistent there are many ups and downs so it requires proper analysis over the Forex market then we will be able to achieve this goal.

really difficult to gain consistently...
Can anyone here suggest us how to get profit consistently...??

really difficult to gain consistently...
Can anyone here suggest us how to get profit consistently...??

First, apply very tight risk management. This limits your losses. If you continue to tweak your system to where it loses less and less, further adjustments in order to be able to make profits should be possible.

then ... depending on your system you may be having issues in backtesting . So forward test it.

A small backtest can indicate if it's worth taking the time to forward test. After all, why forward test in real time if spending 20 minutes on a backtest indicates that a system is very unprofitable.

Next should come a forward test, either on demo or with the smallest possible amount of money.

Hello Rambo35,
I turned around and became a consistent winning trader after I became serious with my trade plan. It took me 1 1/2 years to fine tuned my trade plan with reference to back test records and economic news. Good Luck

I agree. I also am looking for something consistent rather than a riskier system of big highs and deep lows. I would much rather have a small but reliable monthly income. :)

Speaking of books (as mentioned above), maybe there is another thread that discusses this, but are there any books anyone would suggest on this topic of risk management in trading?

Back