ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Encouragement for all newbies!!

Hi everyone at FPA,
I am a newbie to Forex - big deal, but when you've already spent good, hard earnt money on trading systems which are not as easy as the marketing suggests and then lost money on your first lot of trades, life can all of a sudden, get very depressing...... but then I found YOU!!!

I was trying to find some information about the new Forex Espionage product so I did a search on Google and FPArmy came up. Well..... what an amazing place this is. I sceptically registered. However, what a refreshing and wonderful surprise.

I love reading the posts of the more experienced traders with all their recommendations (both trading platforms/brokers, statistics and settings). This is such valuable information, for which I am so grateful.

I have already observed that experienced traders are rating trading systems higher than less experienced people. This is because all us newbies need education in the forex field and its easy to fall at the first hurdle because of a lack of knowledge and savvy. I have spent 2 years being scammed (in HYIPS) and then trying to find a trading system I'm really comfortable with. In truth, I'm still looking, but after visiting FPA, I feel that it won't be long now.

A massive thank you to FPA for your committment in helping.
Best regards
Liz G
England

New recurit

Hello, I am HuaSiam Tan from Singapore.
Just started forex trading... a newbie. Will need all the help I can get from you and will also do my best to help the community back.
I was introduced to this forex trading community by a friend.

Cheers,

Hello to all,
I'm an absolute beginner. Curious en suspicious. So I need a lot of information to gain some trust before I put my money on somebody else's account. I already found a lot of useful nformation on this forum, especially the scam warnings. May take a while before I can return the favor and add some factual data about my experience in this field.
Ludico.

Glad to have found FPA

Hi, My name is Rick, and I am a newbie - at least to actually doing anything tangible with FX. I have followed the markets on an intellectual level from the sidelines for some time, but I have only recently been in a position to actually DO anything. I have a pretty good grasp of the Macro-economic theory, but very little practical know-how. I am glad that I stumbled on to this site, and I hope to learn much more.

:confused:

Aye Aye Sir!!!

Hi guys,

I have been trading on a demo account for almost 6 months. I came across FPA and love that there is this kind of support structure.... for free! Great work.
Question: What do you guys think of Marketiva? I'm ready to start trading live, but don't want to make a mistake this early in the game.

Question 2: How do I access the FREE forex signals?

Cheers,

Rudi

To access the Daily Signals, please follow these steps.

1. Click the link in the Daily Signals email.
Forex Daily Trading Signals - Forex Peace Army Forum

2. Ignore the part where it says Join and asks for your name and email address. That is for people who have not joined the mailing list. You should have already joined the mailing list.

3. Below the part where it says Join, click where it says "Current Forex Trading Signals". It should then ask you for the password from the Daily Signals email.

If this doesn't work, make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser. A few users have reported that they cannot access the signals using Internet Explorer, but can access them using the FireFox browser.

Joining the real Peace Army,at last!

Hi Everyone,

I have been with other forex forums, but Forex Peace Army is the only real
forum,the real force, which goes all the way to solve members problems and issues with inflicting parties.

These are real problem-solvings people.And you can't get these benefits from any other forum, as far I know of.

I'm glad to join this force,to help other members in times of needs too!

p/s Our time is NOT wasted here.

Last edited:
Blessing to have found this

I came to know forexpeace army when my target profit for my EURUSD pair was not hit despite being exceeded. I googled for stop loss hunting and found this website. I found it to be excellent. The mission to protect retail forex traders against evil online brokers appealed to me. It breaks my heart that I couldn't find this earlier when I was googling for online forex broker ratings.

I have been trading live using Dinapoli method for 4 months. There are times when I should have known better but due to my impatience and lack of discipline, I have been sabotaging my own trades.

In a way, I am glad that my current broker, IBFX screwed up. If not, I might not discover this little gem on the Internet. I would go though the pages diligently in the hopes that I make money in Forex.

I would continue to contribute to this forum as this forum enriches me as a trader. I hope this virtuous circle can continue and benefit more people. ;):D

Hi There

Just signing in as a new member & look forward to posting any comments or useful info I may have to offer !

Mark :)

hi, im brick31 here from the Philippines, im also a beginner in forex trading, thank you FPA for the add, hope to learn more! :cute:

Back