ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello

New to this forum, I'm here to learn to be profitable.My full time job keeps me on the road, so I'm looking to eventually make the transition to full time trading.

General, sir, and Everyone,

I am very happy to join here.:)

I really do hope to learn more from here.

Thank you so much!;)

What am i doing here!!!!

Good evening from a cold north east England.

New to Forex Trading have been lost until i saw the light a few weeks ago. Hopefully going live end of this month. I will be using Ninja Trader and currently looking for a broker to link it up with. ANY IDEAS?? Busy tomorrow but hopefully catch up with you all tomorrow night UK time.

See ya,

Dave348gin.

Hi,
I am new to forex and would like to learn to trade.

On the other hand I am a peaceful person, so hand me no guns. Also I am rather shy. So you will probably find me lurking more than talking with my fingers.

New to the forum

Hi all,

Hope get to know a few people and learn along the way.

Cheers,

Geoff

dogcrossroads

Not so new to the idea of trading. Got beat up trading options:nerd: for awhile in the after market so I have switched to forex. Looking to make so cold hard cash and get out of the 8-5 rat race:D. Looking forward to listening to others experiences, stop getting ripped off and maybe collaborate. I am interested in proven trading systems that someone has had a positive experience with and if anyone writes simple strategies. Glad to be aboard and happy pip hunting to you all.

TradeStation has nice spreads and you can also check out Interactive Brokers. There a million of them out there and not all are regulated, so be careful.

hI THERE!

Holy ****,

salutum lectori ! :hissyfit: I'm from holland, and love that clip. Why I am on this forum? quit simple: the info about scam and good working forex software interest me 100%. I't my money they want to steal too! And when we keep the ugly out of this chance I have to be IN for 200%.

follow the forex/USD for over 5 years. I'm not trading myselve, but with a small group of people who documented there own stuff, and we wrote our own trading info system. we trade for a couple of years now. It's how you look upto the market. independent is ok we think.

Otherwise I try myselve to learn more about the forex market, and read and try as much as possible software from platforms ad GFT, Etrade etc etc etc.

I see a lot of good stuff and was astonisched about some forum cry-outs. some out dated, some very new.

therefore I think I realy enjoy this forum.

So now you know me a bit.

Hi

I have traded forex before and lost money. This time around I seem to have a strategy and know whats going on.

I joined this army to protect and serve and be protected

Ready to rock!

Howde Howde Howde Hi!,
I am here to come alive!,
Learn to trade, the right way,
in order to get some awesome pay,!

Felix seems to know his stuff,
Hope this army can make us buff!
Make some money and have sum fun
Thats my motto, thanks Im done!

Phil "Stonewall" Jackson

Back