ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

recruit

Hello everyone,
I'm glad i found this place.
I'm new and looking to find places to learn and trade in the forex market.
I've got an offer @ buissinesscoachpros but its pretty spendy i don't know if i should spend that much on coaching yet?

Hi

Am new recruit and excited to join in the army. Ive done a bit of combat in Nairobi where Ive studied Forex. I know am going to learn a great deal here.:err:

why i joined

I just started trading not to long ago and i beileive trading news will be a more effective tool compared to charts, and i also need to learn more about forex market. may be intime i will be able to contribute my own quota

I'm here to learn

My name is Dare from Nigeria. I presently trade forex part time, but hope to develop enough skills to trade full time. To do that, I need to mix with the experienced ones in the trade. So here I am!

Last edited:
Hello There Everyone!

Just here reporting for duty from the sunny state of Central California! Just keeping tabs on them signals from Felix and hoping to get some kind of education on this crazy thing we call the Forex market.:wacko:

ONLY part human

in grade school my daughter told the teacher that I was part human and part hillbilly. now I am educated way beyond my intelligence, but I am here to learn all that I can. teach me...... oh and hello to all yaw!!

diverdan

Hi! my name is Dan I'm from Michigan usa. I joined this website to learn more about the big world of currency exchange, and can see from the chit chat this is the place to be.

Hello. My name is Julius I'm from Lithuania (small country near Baltic sea).
I'm new to Forex world. So I'm looking for trustworthy information and advices in these web jungles and this place looks like the right one.

General, I'll happily die for you, if everything you say is true.

Reporting for Duty 0700 hours

I hale from Shawnee, Ks. and assume my duties as a new recruit in this honorable Platoon... :)
My rank and honor has been depleted... I believe by a new enemy of state "Gain Capitol" otherwise known as "Forex.com" :mad: They have shelled my stops with panzer tanks(m180's) only to retreat just after total depletion of my open position.
I'm hoping to flank there positions and reap the harvest with news and tech support from this new and most honarable "Forex Peace Army":)
I will Take Point, ForexGump

It's very simple

why I joined. Totally new ( 1 week ), This site is one of the very few (Top forex review being another ) I found with no affilate links or BS trying to sell me something! I can tell already by reading some of the reviews and posts that there are some very sincere and knowledgeable people here, and I feel very confident in the quality of info I already see here!

So right now I am going through that free babypips course, did the NFA self directed learning and once I complete the babypips material, will open some demo accounts and begin demoing. My plan is to pruchase one of the software programs that cue you to different signals as I am totally new and jsut see where it all goes. So any advice on that, brokers, trading platforms etc would be appreciated. I find the reviews very helpful and this seems like a very good place.

I play poker online for partime income and find some very interesting parallels to the whole process - particualry what I have learned about variance and staying the course by sticking to your strategy long term. I am looking to develop a long term fx strategy as well that will generate income on a consistent basis.

Thanks again for a great site - well done!

Kevin

Back