ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

ojo kayode

i am ojo kayode. i live in nigeria. i am in the forex because i want to profit from trading the forex.

New member . . .

Hello all . . .

My name is Ed. I am just getting started in FOREX although I have been trading in the U.S. stock market for some time.

I joined here while looking for a trading platform. I have been directed toward forex.com, but they don't seem to have a very good reputation here.

I am based on the east coast of the U.S.

Don't really know what else there is to say for now.

Ed

Hullo Everybody!

Hi Everybody!

I am Chiedu <Educitti>, from Lagos, Nigeria. I just joined this wonderful army today as a recruit. Want to take time to give kudos to all you guys out there for making your knowledge available to us all...especially to Felix and his crew. More grease sir! I believe together we can rid the forex market place of scammers and pretenders.

Once again, many thanks to you all.

Bless you!

Last edited:
Hi
I'm joining again after a year or so. I'm in this forex world to learn how to trade forex. I have been trading forex as a hobby and feel that is a fun thing to do sometimes.

Hello from

Hi all,
I am from Czech republic in europe. Playing with forex for about two years.
In my professional life I am software developer and I am interested in automated trading and therefore reliable scam-free brokers with a good API.

I just joined this great site because it wasn't possible not to join it :D

boki

Hello from slovenia. Not a total beginner in forex. Joined to improve my forex-skills and increase my equity.

:D hi there my name is Pedro and i am very new to FX, i am from Brazil living in Sydney Australia for the last 11 years , but still ,forgive my writing please.
thanks

Back