ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Greetings General!

eam159 from CT,usa reporting. Great site you have here Sir! The forex sevices discussions section is incredible! Chock full of useful info. I've traded stocks, options and commodities. Still like to do it but I like forex because of the around the clock trading opportunities. It fits in with my schedule. I'm looking forward to supplementing and then replacing my current income stream with it.

Enjoy a new world

My name is gbenga,i am from federal republic of Nigeria.I must tell you,you guys are doing a great job out there,at least i have read some bloggs about Felix that whatever he says comes true,that confirms what happened today on GBP/JPY.
He made all traders to know that it will go down,pls check wht happened, it was wonderful.
Moreso,i will like to receive update from you so that i can be a better trader and stop loosing money:)

Thanks

Last edited:
let me come in to the new world

Hi Felix,
and everyone.
I am new. And I would like gain more knowledge and share mine ( born loser).
Forum look serius innovative.
Looking forward to get some and to avoid being a loser.
thanks.

Sir

I Joined Your army because the best way to survive a deadly war is to be willing to die beside the greatest! F-J:mad:

Sir, Yes Sir!!

Love the video. I joined the FPA because I think it is in our collect best interests to unite as traders to better protect ourselves. There is strength in numbers. I have been trading Forex for about a year and a half, and I traded U.S. equities for about two years before that. I like Forex because you don't have to keep track of as many moving parts.

Last edited:
Definitely the best

Hi, I am from Brazil and here is not many sites on FOREX, but my search ended, the FPA is impressive.

Sorry for any error on my English. :mad:

Thank you for the opportunity

Success to all

Sirs,
D.Janie from Indonesia is reporting here. I've been scammed sooooo many times and I'm sick of that. That's why I join FPA.

D.Janie :)

Hi Hi, I actually joined this forum: to improve myself in this trading since I have lost alot of money trading for the past months and I want to start making it now. :)

hi, my is sunday from nigeria am new in this forum. i have loss alot in forest that is why i join peacearmy and i hope i will make no loss all the time again bcos have hard alot abt felix and its forecast

Reportin for Duty Sir

Hello General Napoleon, Crazy Cat, Sir Pipsalot and the rest of the crew. Thank you for the welcome mat, its well appreciated. I don’t believe I may be considered a current asset to your forum, as I’ve been in Tech Srv all my life and this is my first venture into your world of finance.

I haven’t been in basic training since the mid 60’s. You might say there maybe some truth to the old adage; “What goes around comes around”, because here I am again.

Back