ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello everyone.

Male, 25, attached, student, Perth, Australia. 8 months in trading, (6 demo 2 live) and plodding along nicely. All the best to everyone, especially those who have a 9 to 5er, kids and a mortgage, but are still looking to learn, dream and succeed.

Just a quick question to anyone reading, how do you get access to crazykat's daily post. Apparently you need an administrative password, but I don't know where to retrieve it from.

Remember that the only cure to endless pips is yourself. Let the pipdemix spread!

P

Thank U For Accepting Me

I feel great to become and accepted as member of this forum.Iam a newbie in the trade.I think is timely for me to be a member.

My real name is Akintunde Aina Kamoru.

Iam Nigeria public officer (Tax Inspector)

inquiry

i am with the aviation security department of the fed airports authority of Nigeria. That makes me a civil servant. the retirement plan in my country is to say the list horrific. So a friend of mine who had the guts to call it quits with the civil (evil ) service introduced me to forex market. I am looking to see if all that i have heard about it is a true as i was led to belive. He said i could if iam good make it a way of earning a living. I don't really know anthing about the market, or let alone how to train.
last, i was introduced to you by forex.com after they had reject me because of a company policy on registering clients in nigeria. So lets get it out of the way. do you or you don't take clients in nigeria?

Ooorah! 1 2 3 4 I love the FPA Core!

Sir Private Gomer reporting for duty sah!
:confused:
Whaddya mean?..this is my Happy face!
About time I found a worthwile unit to join on the battlefield!
I've been trading for a year now, and hope to start kicking some
seeerious butt!

Oorah!

I am back

I tried the Forex about two years ago with disappointing results. I want to learn to trade the Forex for good this time and I think I can get a lot from this site and also contribute whenever possible.:)

New recruit introducing himself

:) Hi I am just learning the forex game, and as such have a forex game demo account with OANDA.
I have just downloaded a metatrader 4 , which is definitely easier for looking at the Fibs etc.
I am in NZ.
I am desperate to use real money , but the more i read i am warey of losing a few hunded thousand dollars in a flash.
The best site I have found so far, complememting this very nicely, is Forex Education, Forex Training, Currency Trading, Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading, Learn Forex, Foreign Exchange - BabyPips.com, it gives a series of classes from kindergarten through to college.
I am in Auckland NZ.

crazykat's daily post

Hello everyone.

Just a quick question to anyone reading, how do you get access to crazykat's daily post. Apparently you need an administrative password, but I don't know where to retrieve it from.
P

On the home page there is a place where you can type in your email address and subscribe to his post, he then emails you a password, probably each time, I have only been on long enough to get one. I think this is what you want

Can you tell me what roker you use.

eyemaster

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from your forum.
I am still in search of how to profit from the Fx mkt. I have had a life acct. for 9yrs now still feeding the acct. I hope I find the solution here.
Can you direct me to where to start

Finally joined the Army.

Hi, new recruit from Germany joined after noticing lot's of crap in the market. Alone in the field you're lost ...

Cheers,
Max

Back