ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hi, I was scammed very badly and want others to chose only the right forex services. There are some good people in this business, like Felix.Thank you.

يمكن للشخص أن يساعد هذا الشخص؟

If you can read this:
يمكن للشخص أن يساعد هذا الشخص؟
please help him out.

Believe me, I know what it's like to be somewhere and not be able to read the language. I spent over 6 months in China and learned what it was like to be illiterate.

Our new recruit can speak and read Arabic (what I put above) and Hebrew (sorry, didn't have quick translation software available for that.

Reporting to Duty

Good to be abored.
Found this site researching an EA
I dont have any live trading experience but Ive been researching and buying peoples junk for a few years now. I still havn't been able to achieve any consistancy at all on a demo .Im a work in progress.

Nice to find a forum with quite a few experienced traders and not just a bunch of scammers trying to sell me something.(my first impression)

Look forward to learning from everyone .

Hello,

This is Kurt. Registering for duty.

Actually I am a newcomer, so I watch & learn.

Cheers to you all!

Fresh Meat Here ..

Just Reporting that I am here!

Well, I came from Indonesia .. Hope I could gather much intelligence data before raid to FX battlefield out there!

So? Where is my barrack? It's 12.34 AM Now ... I need to shack awhile .. err .. anyone can tell me on what time the morning drill starts? :mad:

Last edited:
Welcome Me Guys

:D
Hello evey soldier,
I found this web site by accident. IT IS very interesting and hope to collect enough money to by a new Mercedis !!!!1:confused:
Can I hear WELCOME CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS:mad::mad:
Ok
Fine Lets start

New to Forex Peace Army

Been trading for over two years and have made many attempted to purchase the ultimate tool!!! Biggest investment was in 4X Made Easy and VantagePoint ... never made money with either one....
Joined to find out about offers from others and share what I have tried.
(Although as a former submariner it is tough for me to join any ARMY!)

Long term goals 4X & Golf!!!

Thanks for having me on Board

Hi everybody, I'm new to the Forex market and joined this forum to learn from U guys. I'm willing to learn no matter the hurdles. I'm willing to undergo the pain to get the gain:cute:

Back