ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

New to the war

Hello there

I'm brand new to the forex market, but have been following it a while. Seems very interesting. My goals are quite simple. I'd like to make more money and learn how the market reacts to the different newsstories.

Thanks for setting up this webpage!

This place seems great! A community for like minded people who want to make money and find the Forex market is the place they'd like to do that! I'm happy to be a part of this thing now.

Cheers!

Sup everyone! I'm Jon from Singapore :D
I have some knowledge about forex, hope to gain more from you guys :p

Good to be in such a great community, thanks.

Yosif reporting for a welcome message ;)

Hi all :) ,
I'm from Sofia, Bulgaria. I joined the FPA because I'm skeptical about news trading. I also respect the idea of Felix to create such a great society here.

It's OK Sofia. The FPA also welcomes technical traders.

Either that or they forgot to tell me to go away. :D

Hey guys,

My name is Dinko and I am also from Sofia.

I am not a complete newbie however I am not an expert as well. There is so much to learn about Forex and I guess that's one of the reasons everyone is here. Learning new tools and meeting people with diverse trading experience.

:)

Greetings and salutations from the Great Plains

Continuing the never ending search for knowledge of the markets...a difficult task indeed. Difficult enough not to have to worry about constant attempts to get you to pay money for worthless, outdated, and sometimes downright dangerous (to your equity) information. Difficult enough not to have to worry that you have an actual broker and not a bucket shop in disguise.
So it's rather nice to find a community of like minded people with the goal, desire, and drive to MAKE money from the markets rather than randomly toss it into the gutter of cheats and liers.
Anywho, here is my greeting to all here. May we all enjoy the dirty trenches together and take out the axis of scammers, cheaters, liars, and thieves.:nerd:

Hello

Hello, Ruben from Costa Rica

Thanks for this great web site!!!

PD: Si hay alguien que hable espanol seria genial podernos contactar para intercambiar ideas y conocer mas sobre trading

Hello from Vancouver!

Just want to say that I am glad to be a recruit at the beginning of my Forex Journey not in the middle,this site is awesome! Im a crane truck driver building for the winter olympics but i cant do it forever.I hope this forex adventure will turn out good!:p:

Back